George Carlin RIP

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yesterday George Carlin passed away at 71. This was particularly sad because this man always said it how it was in a society where the norm is complete bullshit! This man saw through the bullshit and brought a clear perspective to us in a witty and hilarious way.

ill o.g.
Rufus!

R.I.P. indeed, great and real comedian.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Oh shit. I hadn't heard this yet.

He was a funny bastard; one of my favourites.

R.I.P.

(How did he die?)

S

Svenghali

I saw that shit this morning. As a card carrying member of "free thinkers", this is a grave loss. George Carlin was a rationally thinking genius, honest, blunt, witty, knowledgeable and very perceptive. His work will live on.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I just heard about this. My girl texted me about it and I looked it up on yahoo, IMDB and wikipedia. He was one of my favs. He will be missed.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wow that fuckin sux...thas a big loss RIP

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yeah man, normally when i hear about a famous person passing away it sucks obviously but it doesn't phase me that much - when i heard about Carlin passing away though i was actually super bummed out.

Carlin was far more than just an amazing comedian, he was one of the strongest democratic voices of our time.

I made some graphics and some wallpapers for him in memorial - everyones welcome to download them if they want a copy...
le34e8d5021de68b9ffa8e0ej0.jpg

By shonsteez at 2008-06-23
carlinwallgreenpp9.jpg

carlinwallmustardlo4.jpg

carlinwallearthpe3.jpg

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
2Good, you have missed out. Carlin's humour would be right up your alley.

Here's some of my favourite stuff for you and anyone else who isn't familiar with George:

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
Never heard of him before. What happend to him, just age? RIP

He reminds me of Bill Hicks from viewing the above link. I'll have to look into him.

Sincock. The first clip to me isnt comedy, its straight up real talk.
Im gonna check out the next clip now.
His dying is a great loss to freedom. Hopefully if he gets the honourable footage in the mainstream media he deserves then it will shine some light to the ignorant masses(the white and blue collar workers that dont know any of this stuff). But like Carlin says himself, these people dont really care.
To everyone else hes a comedian, I think hes a fucking legend.

The second video is funny as hell.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Thats what he was always about tho. He spoke real shit but did it in a comedic environment....Most of the greatest democratic voices of our time tend to speak through the same medium most of the time (ex. Bill Maher) because they wouldn't be accepted elsewhere and its easier to be able to say your piece through other methods when your that blunt and real about shit....Politicians dont wanna see that shit on the front line.

^^Sinock - that first vid u posted is a clip from one of my favorite Carlin standups.....Dude was the shit indeed.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I really like those wallpapers shonsteezE.. mucho talent with extra hot sauce!!

1love to MistaC and to all of humanity on the rad reality tip/ deliverin crazy truth like fuckin' mad scientist