GET THE FUCK oUTTA HERE: GUERiLLA BLACK

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
"oH oK, LiKE NELLY" WAS A SARCASTiC RESPoNSE To THE REFERENCE oF GUERiLLA BLACK HAViNG To GRoW oN YoU.
JAY DUB WE oBViOUSLY HAVE CoMPLETELY DiFFERENT TASTE iN MUSiC BECAUSE i THiNK NELLY iS A TERRiBLE ARTiST, AND GET YoUR EAGLE oN iS A TERRiBLE SoNG AND A HoRRiBLE PHRASE oNLY To BE ACCoMpANiED BY AN EVEN WoRSE DANCE.
AND i LiKE SHYNE BUT "JiMMY CHoO" iS A HoRRiBLE SoNG AND ACCoMPANiED BY A TERRiBLE ViDEo.

AND iLL NEVER BE A GUERiLLA BLACK FAN, EVER...i NEVER UNDERSToOD THE BiGGiE HYPE.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
I even like Royce 5 9! I heard the new single off his new joint called "Buzz". He murders that joint. Sounds like he may be makin a few stabs at Shady in the hook. lol[/QUOTE]

word stress royce is nice i got his new an old shit and its all pretty hot and yea he is def taking stabs at shady but im just not sure if he really wants shady to stab back

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
KENWOP said:
I even like Royce 5 9! I heard the new single off his new joint called "Buzz". He murders that joint. Sounds like he may be makin a few stabs at Shady in the hook. lol

word stress royce is nice i got his new an old shit and its all pretty hot and yea he is def taking stabs at shady but im just not sure if he really wants shady to stab back[/QUOTE]

NOTTZ will produce Royce DA 5'9" damn near entire album and he's damn near my favorite producer, but Royce aint got shit on BIGGIE's Catalog, and how the fuck do you not feeel BIGGIE SMALLS, that's assinine if you ask me, I'm disappointed in you Stress, all I wanna know is where the party at!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
"oH oK, LiKE NELLY" WAS A SARCASTiC RESPoNSE To THE REFERENCE oF GUERiLLA BLACK HAViNG To GRoW oN YoU.
JAY DUB WE oBViOUSLY HAVE CoMPLETELY DiFFERENT TASTE iN MUSiC BECAUSE i THiNK NELLY iS A TERRiBLE ARTiST, AND GET YoUR EAGLE oN iS A TERRiBLE SoNG AND A HoRRiBLE PHRASE oNLY To BE ACCoMpANiED BY AN EVEN WoRSE DANCE.
AND i LiKE SHYNE BUT "JiMMY CHoO" iS A HoRRiBLE SoNG AND ACCoMPANiED BY A TERRiBLE ViDEo.

AND iLL NEVER BE A GUERiLLA BLACK FAN, EVER...i NEVER UNDERSToOD THE BiGGiE HYPE.

I admit I will not Buy a Nelly record but I respect the fact the man makes good music! Those drums on the Eagle song were hard to program!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
iVE SAiD THiS BEFoRE AND iLL SAY iT AGAiN.....

NoBoDY iN THE GAME iS NiCER THAN RoYCE 5'9 LYRiCALLY.
NoBoDY iS ToUCHiNG HiM.
EVEN BEFoRE EM CHANGED HiS STYLE AND BECAME A THUG HE STiLL WASNT NiCER THAN RoYCE.
AND i WAS KiNDA DANCiNG BEFoRE BUT To BE CoMPLETELY HoNEST THE KiD BiG WASNT THAT NiCE, HE WASNT GREAT.
HE WAS TALENTED BUT HE WASNT AS NiCE AS HiP HoP MAKES Him oUT To BE.
WE ALL KNoW PAC WoN THAT WAR THoUGH......EVEN iN DEATH.

AND FUCK SHADY CUZ ALTHoUGH THAT "HoW CoME" SHiT iS CoMPLETELY iNCoHERENT AND MAKES No SENSE, THE ToNE SoUNDS LiKE THERE MAYBE BE SoMETHiNG iN THERE FoR RoYCE.

i GoTTA LoOK iNTo THiS "BUZZ" TALK.

RELEASE;

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
jaydub23510 said:
word stress royce is nice i got his new an old shit and its all pretty hot and yea he is def taking stabs at shady but im just not sure if he really wants shady to stab back

and how the fuck do you not feeel BIGGIE SMALLS, that's assinine if you ask me, I'm disappointed in you Stress, all I wanna know is where the party at!![/QUOTE]

I'll listen to him. But I have to say he is over rated. His rhymes were redundant and it always sounded like the same rhymes over and over. He was talented, but far from the greatest of all time. Pac was cool too, but again he was overated too. My opinion, sure many wont agree,,,but then again, I dont really give a fuck!

BTW, Where the Party AT was a hot joint!

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
royce is aight but he aint the tightest right now... saigon if fuckin him up.... but as far as that nelly shit goes its a damn shame that get your eagle on beat was wasted on his ass... cuz that beat is dope as fuck... neptunes can still bring fire ass beats... but i cant even hear that shit and not laugh because that is the corniest fuckin shit i ever heard... but the only thing worse than that is the nelly song with jaheim...

and yo whats up with the eminem choruses being so wack all the time.. how come does suck ass

biggie is over-rated?????????????????????? wow yall are on some shit in here

get yo eagle on bitch

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
EMiNEM SWiTCHED HiS WHoLE STYLE, HES THUGGED oUT NoW THATS WHY HiS SHiT BEEN SUCKiNG.
SAiGoN iS NiCE BUT HES NoT NiCER THAN RoYCE HERES MY REASoNiNG...
RoYCE iS THE oNLY RAPPER iN THE GAME oN EMiNEMS LEVEL iF YoU DoNT THiNK HES BETTER YoU HAVE To ADMiT ATLEAST THAT MUCH.THAT iS WHEN EM iS oN HiS JoB.
BiG WAS oVERRATED....STRESS i GoTTA DisAGREE WiTH YoU oN PAC THoUGH.
TUPAC WAS AND STiLL iS THE MoST iNFLUENTUAL HiP HoP ARTiST EVER.

FUCK NELLY.

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
Exactly ^^^

Fuck Nelly He Aint Hip Hop

2pac Best Rapper OF All Time HAnds Down

ANd Is Not Just Cuz Im From Da Westcoat

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
BiG WAS oVERRATED....STRESS i GoTTA DisAGREE WiTH YoU oN PAC THoUGH.
TUPAC WAS AND STiLL iS THE MoST iNFLUENTUAL HiP HoP ARTiST EVER.

FUCK NELLY.

Word. I do agree on most Influential, without a doubt!!! I'm not hatin on Pac,,,or Big for that matter either. You will find both of those cats in my "Ride's Rotation". I'll break my opinion down like this for the other cats that would want to lick shots at my statements:

Pac was influential and one of the most intelligent rappers ever. I didn't like the Gansta persona, but it was real. Not like these fakes ass thigs(DipSet, G-Unit, etc). Plus, my man was on different levels with the positive joints too. I never would feel is flow, but I couldn't deny his presence or what he was sayin. Bottom Line: I don't think he's the Best of All Time, in that aspect I think he is over-rated. He definitly is an Icon to the Hip Hop Culture, the man was probably the best writer in Hip Hop. Dude painted a picture like a muFucka.

PS:
Also, the greatest MC of all time should be a "lyricist". It's the very heart and soul of Rappin' and if you wanna go that route,,,Neither Biggie nor Pac was seein Big L or Big Pun.(As far as dead rappers go. I mean like jada said-dead rappers get better promotion,,,but Big Pun and Big L were also giant losses.) 2 cents

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
WERE GoNNA BE DiSCUSSiNG TUPAC FoREVER AND THiNK, THE MAN WAS oNLY iN THE iNDUSTRY FoR 5 YEARS iF THAT AND HE SPENT oNE oF THEM YEARS iN JAiL.

STRESS YoUR PoST WAS oN POiNT, WE DiSAGREE oN SoME THiNGS BUT THERE iS A LoT oF CoMMoN GRoUND.
PAC WAS DEFiNATELY THE GREATEST WRiTER.
BUT i THiNK THATS EXACTLY WHAT MAKES HiM THE BEST EVER.HE WASNT SUPER NiCE BUT THE NiGGA WAS JUST So REAL.WHEN BiG L DiED i WAS KiNDA YoUNG So i BoUGHT iNTo THE HYPE FoR A QUiCK MiNUTE BUT oNCE i REALLY LiSTENED To SoN HE WAS AVERAGE.
BiG L CoULDNT MAKE GRoWN MEN CRY WiTH HiS WoRDS AND THATS WHY PAC iS THE BEST EVER.
CUZ AT THE END oF THE DAY YoU DoNT WANT To BE ENTERTAiNED.
PAC TAPPED iNTo HuMAN EMoTiON WHiLE THESE RAPPERS NoW iS TiCKLiNG THEY oWN FUNNY BoNES WiTH ALL THESE DAMN PUNCHLiNES, PAC SUMMARiZED YoUR LiFE iN HiS WoRDS.

RAPPERS, LYRiCiST, WRiTERS AND ARTiST ARE ALL DiFFERENT ALSo.
ANoTHER GoOD POiNT.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word guervea well said,

I like to use sports analogies when I explain the influence and power of pacs words. If rappers were boxers ,Biggie, Big L, Big pun were like joe lewis, george forman and sugar ray Lewis. They were all great fighters in there own right and each had immense talent

But 2pac was like Muhammad Ali. Like Ali Pac transcends his art form(hip hop) and all its confines. When I listen to pac like I can feel his pain and angwish threw his words. Being a black male from a urban area when I listen to him I feel like he is in the room talking directly to me. He has that effect on everybody!!!!

Don’t get me wrong, Biggie, Big L and big pun were tight but I think u really had to be from there hood to relate to them fully (i.e biggie and Brooklyn) . You also have to be pretty heavy into hip hop culture to feel thoughs guys. But pac’s lyrics are universal and can be felt by ANYONE!!!!

I know 2pac is transcends hip hop when my dad can feel him, my dad hates hip hop!!!!!

Classs…

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
classic said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word guervea well said,

I like to use sports analogies when I explain the influence and power of pacs words. If rappers were boxers ,Biggie, Big L, Big pun were like joe lewis, george forman and sugar ray Lewis. They were all great fighters in there own right and each had immense talent

But 2pac was like Muhammad Ali. Like Ali Pac transcends his art form(hip hop) and all its confines. When I listen to pac like I can feel his pain and angwish threw his words. Being a black male from a urban area when I listen to him I feel like he is in the room talking directly to me. He has that effect on everybody!!!!

Don’t get me wrong, Biggie, Big L and big pun were tight but I think u really had to be from there hood to relate to them fully (i.e biggie and Brooklyn) . You also have to be pretty heavy into hip hop culture to feel thoughs guys. But pac’s lyrics are universal and can be felt by ANYONE!!!!

I know 2pac is transcends hip hop when my dad can feel him, my dad hates hip hop!!!!!

Classs…

i CoULDNT AGREE MoRE.

THANK YoU CLASSiC.
THERES NoTHiNG ELSE to BE SAiD.

tony needles

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
2Pac Nucca..who else kep it real they whole career and never gave in to the media bullshit...em is rappin on that hood shit now, i mean whats up wit that "dblock" tracks on jada's album, who really thinks em went over to yonkers...sons got skillz, so does royce, but rap is about authenticity and spittin real life ish..no one can touch 2pac in that catagory

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
classic said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Word guervea well said,

Classs…

Word up Class. Thats why even though we on different spectrums of Hip Hop, we think in th same terms,,,that was a dope analogy.