Gettin' My Learn On

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
'Sup Ill Fam

here i am in the university library, chillin after a day of lectures and new experiences. After taking a break after high school and finally getting my shit together i am here at university. I'm majoring in marketing so that when im outta here i want to set up a management company for producers! time to get me that piece of paper!

no worries though! I'm still doing what i love which is making music i'll just be getting my learn on at the same time. My first day and ive already made connections with other beat makers djs rappers around the school and i hope to show you guys how we really do it here in NZ

peace kaivai

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
'Sup Ill Fam

here i am in the university library, chillin after a day of lectures and new experiences. After taking a break after high school and finally getting my shit together i am here at university. I'm majoring in marketing so that when im outta here i want to set up a management company for producers! time to get me that piece of paper!

no worries though! I'm still doing what i love which is making music i'll just be getting my learn on at the same time. My first day and ive already made connections with other beat makers djs rappers around the school and i hope to show you guys how we really do it here in NZ

peace kaivai

Kaivai, over there in your area of the world, you would do really well managing DJ's.
The money comes more quicker and more consistent. You could also manage music outside of hip hop (techno, D&B, etc.)

Good luck with school!

members online