gettin respect in ya hood

• beat this! voting starts in...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I am sick and tired of this shit every other day I got to fight for some respect cuz a nigga think i am weak cuz i got a baby face or i dress like i am in a gang and shit, then when i woupe his ass he want to get his boyz to jump me, what is up with this shit, its like survivle of the fitest in dis bitch and we ain't no major city just some city in alabama, but when i go up to cincinnati i got no problem like that, so can some one tell me why the fuck this shit is happening to me now, because i am serously about to get some help from my boys gang and it is about to be an all out war going on against the bloods and g's.

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I suggest you don't escalate shit to an "all out war". Just take the long way home for awhile.. It might also help if you don't dress like you're in a gang...
People die over dumb shit like that... Take your ass to old navy and dress like you don't care about how you dress because you're too consumed in your work... Makin shit pop off for yourself while these rats waste their days on the block.

Take the high road. If you show up with your peoples & theres gun play, someone is gonna die.. & someone else is gonna waste their life locked up. Seriously, theres no 2 ways about it.. Its only gonna be more drama in your life.

Good luck though.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I wouldnt suggest to start an all out war, cause you know what comes from violence??......yep more violence. I know you cant always walk away from that shit, but it will save you alot of trouble to ignore it as much as possible. If someone steps to you, at least try to "talk" or ignore them, but i know how it is and you gotta do what you gotta do, and please dont go to Old Navy....lol......you dont have to dress like a fag just cause people are startin stuff. Dress the way you wanna dress, though looks can often start trouble, the person in the clothes can always get out of it by staying mellow and talking, or just not paying any mind to what the other person is saying. I hope nothing major happens from this and shit just blows over man, stay safe homie.....
1one

T

The Bastard

yeah dont forget boyz in the hood.dont let it get to that level

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Hey, do what you got to do. But being real be prepared for whatever the consequences are. And thats the problem with young cats these days, they just act & react without thinking of the long-term effect that his or your actions may cause. Either someone in a casket and someone going to jail for a very long time. Either way both sides have thrown their lives away, before your life even gets started. I stay in Dayton, Ohio and almost everyday a young brotha is killing or getting killed for no REAL reason other then thinking hes getting respect. How much respect do you think youll get in jail when your locked up with some real criminals. Im sure you've seen some episodes of "OZ" on HBO, and a lot of that shit is based on the truth. So just think what you want to happen, you can be a punk for a while by just avoiding the area and get on with your life and beats. Or do somthing that youll regret and end up getting gang raped in the shower of a prison. I know its sounds crazy but those are the options in this situation.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hey man on the real, I was a babyfaced gangsta once.....I got caught up and retired becuz it will catch up with you man, it don't matter becuz bullets always win, stay with the beats, keep it real but try to keep your life man....that's my advice......as long as you don't go looking for trouble and it never finds you.

ill o.g.
We got some kids in brooklyn holdin heat and blades cause they wanna be down with gang violence but it is a waste. Nothing comes of it and only because nothing of value is in it to begin with. U said u have no probs in cincinati so why not stay there for a minute. Cause if the dudes in bama don't got ish to do but 'get respect' then u gonna have big probs cause I tend to believe they would 'look' for that respect all the time...and u say u r becoming a regular...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
let your neighbourhood know u make rap beatz, then u may get some respect.

sAfE.

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
I am sick and tired of this shit...I got to fight for some respect cuz a nigga think i am weak cuz i got a baby face...i am serously about to get some help from my boys gang and it is about to be an all out war going on against the bloods and g's.
when you say g's are talkin' bout gd's, and are you sayin' that you're folks? cuz these gd's up here in Minneapolis are somethin' else (all of the gangs are, but especially folks)... well anyways I can relate to what you are sayin' cuz I go through the same type of shit...niggas lookin' at me like I'm soft and I don't got no heart cuz I got a babyface and light skin...they think I'm some pretty boy soft mutha fucka and they expect me to prove somethin'...or they look at me like I'm not real or I got it made cuz I'm 17 and I still live with my mom who looks out for me and I'm tryin' to finish school...I think thats a fucked up mentality...but what these niggas don't know is I've been through alot more shit than them, I've put in more work and I'm smarter than their ignorant ass and I'm only 17...so I don't make a big deal out of the shit because I know what type of nigga I am and I don't have to walk around actin' like I need to prove somethin'...if a nigga wanna box I'll woop his ass, if he wanna get the straps out I'll grab the 380, but I avoid it by leavin' the shit alone and only takin' it there if there is no other solution...just don't feed into the shit if possible

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i grew up in a country that we didn't have that many guns... and i think i was happy... yeap there where a lot of fights but just fights... i am still suprised about the gun control here in the us now ( i am living in the us now)

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
I think everyone has had there wild days .. I know I had mine .... im still a wild nigga but in a diffrent way ... just do what i do .. focus all that energy on making paper, making beats, and baggin bitches!! sssmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

ps : once u get on sum grown man shit u realize how stupid all that dumb fighting and warring shit is... it leads nowhere... man ive lived in sum thoruough ass places and the suburbs(where u dont even need to lock ur car or ur house for that matter) as well.. ive seen life from alot of diffrent angles, my advice is to get out of that mode of thinking where ur always tryin to prove urself to some wack thug niggas.. who cares if they respect u or not? ... get on ur grind ... get paper... go to school.. get a nice job.. whatver u do when u look back u gonna see how foolish these niggas is when their 30 still living with there moms selling crack, or in jail.. or working at mcdonalds tryin to pay child support for 5 diffrent kids by 5 diffrent moms man fo real... these niggas will be on the same shit 6 years from now that they r on now.. dont even fuck with these niggas man.. stay in cinci and better urself from there... i got niggas thats my people who i try and help them to help themselves and they dont even want my help because they still on that block shit.. that mode of thinking is dead man..

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
I am sick and tired of this shit every other day I got to fight for some respect cuz a nigga think i am weak cuz i got a baby face or i dress like i am in a gang and shit, then when i woupe his ass he want to get his boyz to jump me, what is up with this shit, its like survivle of the fitest in dis bitch and we ain't no major city just some city in alabama, but when i go up to cincinnati i got no problem like that, so can some one tell me why the fuck this shit is happening to me now, because i am serously about to get some help from my boys gang and it is about to be an all out war going on against the bloods and g's.
Well, basically dog, and I know you already know this, in the south its the smaller cities that are full of idiots, for example you'd prolly be safer in New Orleans then in a town noone ever heard of like Crowley. The best advice I have for you is just dont war with pussy ass niggas, jus becuz a nigga is lookin at you wrong, step on ya shoes, or talk crazy behind ya back dont mean that you have to show them somethin ya know. To tell you the truth you actually playin yaself when you let niggas dictate who, when, and where you gonna fuck somebody up. Just lay back in the gap and chill, I aint sayin let a nigga take ya nuts or nothin, but only scuff'em up if there aint another option ya dig? Now about that gang shit, answer me this, if them dudes ya homeboy down wit go to wwar with them pussy ass niggas that you got a problem wit and half of ya homeboy people get fucked up who do you think they gonna look at? For one its gonna be the people that did it but then they'll look at you for gettin them into that shit to begin wit right? I dont know too many gangbangers from when i was kid thats still livin, stay away from that, if you tryna avoid that drama stop dressin like a gangbanger simple as that.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yea I get yall its just i wear alot of black and people consider me to be in folk, so the bloods is always tryin to fight me and shit and i don't like trouble but if i have to fight i will fight but this shit almost happends every day and i am trying to get away from it. Because like yall said this fighting is petty is just i have to in order to survive in this shit, but if i got to change my style in order to stop all this drama well i will.

but thanx for da advice cause hell i ain't tryin to have nobodys blood on my hands and shit.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
good luck xsquizet.. like everybody said, those morons can ruin your day but dont let that bring you down, keep doing your thing and improving it, and move on to better places, dot get stuck there it is like quicksand dont make too much fuss or you will sink deeper, keep it easy and reach for a branch..

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I get mad respect in my hood! whenever they need to whoop somebody's ass, they respect me enough to tell me where they're gonna put their feet at and better yet, they've stopped taking my money...they said i've gotten past that point since i didn't have any...they ust jack me for beats now...lol

Disclaimer: The following scenario is not true. In fact, worldcityceo is a true gangster whose name will be disclosed for legal purposes. He should not be messed with and you should buy his beats coming soon or else......

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I say go to your nearest gym and learn how to box stay low for a while , while you're learning and the first motha fucka get out of line use what you learned in the ring and if someone trie to break it up knock his ass out to the tell everybody that was watching that you aint no play toy and you are not a gang member respect me or get knocked the fuck out......But don't ever start the fight...kick enough ass you'll get respect but keep it with the hands because once you go to the guns belive me there is no turning back that's beef for life!!!!

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
man x forget what all these cats r tellin you. go get an AK an spray the block up![or an M16 wit a grenade launcher! that might have a little more effect]:)
they should leave u alone after that.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol luxx naw i don't want to go to jail or die, but i already know how to fight and i knocked a couple niggas out, i loose some fights but i keep up with them and shit, but that shit yall told me worked one nigga tryed to buck with me, and i told him to get the fuck out my way before i knock yo weak ass out then he just backed up and let me through, i am just tryin to keep out of trouble cuz i got dreams and shit that i need to fulfill and i don't need no drama so things are lookin up to me.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yo X-squizet, I am listening to Q-Unique's album that just got out called Vengeance is Mine,,, at the moment I am listening to the track ''Better you than me" and it just happens to handle the situation you are currently in.. Go check out the album or at least the track, it might give you some extra strength.
here is a snippet
http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF159876-01-01-09.mp3
http://www.q-unique.com/

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
luxx said:
man x forget what all these cats r tellin you. go get an AK an spray the block up![or an M16 wit a grenade launcher! that might have a little more effect]:)
they should leave u alone after that.
yeah they should leave you alone, but your prison cell mates wont....................lol