Getting bass from samples

In-Dent

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Can you please link me to the sample flipping thread? I'm interested in seeing it, but can't seem to find it.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^ It's in the Showcase

Use a lowpass filter to get the low frequencies.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shit man, seoul, i just got this tight demo of this program that actually tells you what key the sample is in, check it out it's called Melodyne, its a really powerful program that can do some crazy shit, i don't know if theres a thread about it yet, but it actually tells you what note your samples are in and shit, pretty crazy, not sure how accurate it is, but i exported some piano notes i made in FL and opened it up and it guessed them correctly, and its helped me make a couple dope in key basslines. the company that makes it is celemony, check out their site and get the demo. www.Celemony.com

In-Dent

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
trebeatz said:
shit man, seoul, i just got this tight demo of this program that actually tells you what key the sample is in, check it out it's called Melodyne, its a really powerful program that can do some crazy shit, i don't know if theres a thread about it yet, but it actually tells you what note your samples are in and shit, pretty crazy, not sure how accurate it is, but i exported some piano notes i made in FL and opened it up and it guessed them correctly, and its helped me make a couple dope in key basslines. the company that makes it is celemony, check out their site and get the demo. www.Celemony.com

I just "got" it. It's real nice, and pretty accurate, I tried the same thing (by exporting some notes), and it got them. Thanks for the tip Tre this seems like a valuable peice of software.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah man, i about flipped when i heard about it, when u say "got" it do you mean the full version or the demo? hit me up if its what i think haha. this looks like it may become a valuable weapon in my sampling arsenal (sorry that sounded kinda gay)

members online