Getting Signed tomorrow....

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
not gunna give any details yet cuz i dont wanna jinx it, but basically they approached me, i gave em a cd they like it, gunna talk about distribution and strategy tomorrow....

small label but hey its a start...!

oh btw its instrumental hip hop/trip hop/electronica/ambient

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
not gunna give any details yet cuz i dont wanna jinx it, but basically they approached me, i gave em a cd they like it, gunna talk about distribution and strategy tomorrow....

small label but hey its a start...!

congrats man, just make sure you read every document over carefully......shit bring a lawyer wit you if you have one....

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
safe man, ill get em to yous asap, sampled the space in the place vox of sun ra and put em at the end of pandora, sick ness, ill get them beats back......

oh btw nicked a bit of a pella of yours for a vocal sample for a track a shopped, they loved it...

and and imma put some more elctro shit on other stuff to you, so we can get it released at this label hopefuly as guest spots....safe

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
safe man, ill get em to yous asap, sampled the space in the place vox of sun ra and put em at the end of pandora, sick ness, ill get them beats back......

oh btw nicked a bit of a pella of yours for a vocal sample for a track a shopped, they loved it...

and and imma put some more elctro shit on other stuff to you, so we can get it released at this label hopefuly as guest spots....safe

word up, use whatever ya want,,,you know I dont care.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
congrats and nice beats!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yea went good, gotta do some tweaks and shit, but i aint opposed to that, then we ready to go....putting a free release out on a net label first to start promotion now..!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
goog going haze!

whuts the label!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
as i said not gunna say the real label till its all gravy, got shit to do for that still, but the net label they put me on to start promotion (funnily enough in Bulgaria of all places) is called dusted wax kingdom, set up to test new signings marketablitily, so i gotta do well on that, but saying that....im soooooo good its not gunna be a prob.....but i respect the way they have done this, gotta guage markets specially in a dated genre such as trip hop, they put good money into artists so wanna know, nah mean....