Girl caught seeing a boy from myspace

T

TheMost

and her brother records her getting in shit by her mom and gives his 2 cents....

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
What a little hoe .... She's 18, she looks 12 acts like it to.

The brother don't give a shit lol .. He is trying to make it as worse as possible for her lol .... "IN THE ASS" "RAPED IN THE BUTT"

T

The Arkitekt

thank you! i saw this on ebaums or something bout 3 months ago, and i couldn't find this shit again.

in the butt, in the butt!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ok... lmao... qwik analysis:

"jimmy? who's jimmy? my friend from myspace" no...its.. "the J, the I, the M, the M, the Y, the J, the I, the M, its JIMMMEEE, its JIMMMEEEE!!!!

"Kevin didnt know where u were". "you called Kevin???!! why would u call Kevin?!!!" why not, u cheatin chickenhead... its obvious Kevy Kev is the boyfriend that u lied to and said u was goin to Angie's house.

"im 18!!! IM NOT 16!!! IM NOT LIKE YOUNG AND LIKE STUPID!!!" priceless!

not only did she see Jimmy... she seen JIMMY'S jimmy....lmao!!!

"where did u physically meet this guy?" "at his friends house.".. sounds like she seen their jimmys too...lol

bro is right... IN THA BUTT!!! lmao!!!

da relic

T

TheMost

AHhh this is so priceless. I dint even think Kevin is her bf lol

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that had me rolling..thas sumthin i wud do with my sisters.....that is sumthing i do with my sisters

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL... I loved the weeping at the end. To bad he didn't pull a cartman and go "yeesssss....tears of unfathomable sadness"....lol...