girl given 7 years for shoving a teacher...

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
wow thats crazy, just shocking. Is "criminally negligent homicide" the same as manslaughter and what are the usual sentences for such?? This is a real sad story, I mean the girl was apparently just trying to get her medicine, and the woman wasnt even injured yet the school pushed for a jail sentence?? Madness!!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
i got suspended for 2 weeks for saying "shut the fuck up" to a teacher that told me that wanting to be a music producer was a dumb career choice.

this girl got it bad though.
7 years is gonna take her education away arint they there to help?
i guess some adminastrators dont know how to handle shit at all.
a fine would have been better. here you get fined 250 for fighting and an additional 60 for blood so she should have got off with something like that man.
feel sorry for her, her future children, and her family.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
i got suspended for 2 weeks for saying "shut the fuck up" to a teacher that told me that wanting to be a music producer was a dumb career choice.

this girl got it bad though.

yeah man, 7 years locked up compared to 2 weeks vacation is a big difference..........but really this little racist ass town needs to be put in check, I hope that the gov. does something about this.....

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I know people get used to living in a spcific area, but if a town is that bad I would move my family out of there without thinking twice. Im not saying its ok to push a teacher, but 7 years in jail is rediculous. Suspended from school for a week is the correct thing to do. I cant believe no one from the government has heard about this and stepped in.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
then they wonder why riots start. I in no way condone violent retaliation...but put yourself in her father/brother/cousins shoes and tell me you wouldn't want to retaliate.

I fuckin HATE these racists YEEHAAS.....I'd feel no remorse for killin one of em.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
then they wonder why riots start. I in no way condone violent retaliation...but put yourself in her father/brother/cousins shoes and tell me you wouldn't want to retaliate.

I fuckin HATE these racists YEEHAAS.....I'd feel no remorse for killin one of em.

Ya know....violence is "usually" not the answer. But yeah, sometimes these racists only understand a good kick in the fuckin teeth. Is this judge so fuckin stupid that he didn't think this bullshit wouldn't come to light? I just don't fuckin get it. It's 2007 for fuck's sake. When will these racist ass, sibling fucking, 2-teeth having mutha-fuckas give it a fuckin break? I am pissed off about this shit. This has got to be the worst shit I have heard about in a long ass time. Fuck Texas! Maybe it should be it's own country. Backward ass sons-a-bitches.

Sorry to be so irate but this racist shit is just too fuckin old. Way too old and it has to stop by any means necessary.

SHE'S 14 YEARS OLD AND ALL SHE DID WAS PUSH A TEACHER!!!!! EVER HEARD OF EXPULSION, ASSHOLES!?!?!?!?!?

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
^^^^yeah really, that's what would happen in my high school. 2 kids (black) actually jumped a teacher in high school...and they got expelled. I mean, if they would've really done some damage then you press charges. But she PUSHED a teacher! 7 years in fuckin jail?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
^^^^^At least there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel for Shaquanda. But, she shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
its one thing to just free her, but what the hell happens to the racist ass judge, hall monitors, teachers, and cops? If all they do is free her and then leave it alone they'll will just be a little more sneaky about that shit..........I think the people involved in this case should be arrested, and maybe that would teach them a lesson.......
and what about the other people in that town, are they just looking the other way every time the judge makes his decision............

every time i read something like this it makes my stomach turn............

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
yeah, it's pretty obvious what's goin on down there.....and it probably won't ever change. They really need to be punished but you know they won't be.

i agree ... what a sad story...its a shame

members online