Global Warming and HIP HOP

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
all the hot air these modern "rappers" spit out cant be good for the environment.

Really tho, FUCK GLOBAL WARMING!! Its not caused by man & has never been caused by man.

Exactly.

How did the Ice Age end? Just sayin..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Stop breathing carbon dioxide into the air.

H.Quality

ILLIEN
Animal gets killed and turned into a coat > Rapper wears fur coat in video > Fur Coats Become a Trend > Shit ton of animals die.

Not necessarily relevant to global warming, but it is relevant to the issue of mainstream media promoting things with a negative effect on the world as a whole.

but it is relevant to the issue of mainstream media promoting things with a negative effect on the world as a whole.

That would be pretty much everything they advertise.
Makeup, medicines, chemical products, oil are all very bad for the planet.

But vanity seems to trump common sense. People dont care that we are destroying the planet, they only care that they look good while it goes.

H.Quality

ILLIEN
That would be pretty much everything they advertise.
Makeup, medicines, chemical products, oil are all very bad for the planet.

But vanity seems to trump common sense. People dont care that we are destroying the planet, they only care that they look good while it goes.

Thats true, 100% true. But I believe Hip-Hop is, for the most part, a pretty intelligent genre. I'm not saying there aren't dumb artists and fans, because there are, but theres also a lot of people who know better than to participate in something thats going to hurt us in the long run.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Animal gets killed and turned into a coat > Rapper wears fur coat in video > Fur Coats Become a Trend > Shit ton of animals die.

Not necessarily relevant to global warming, but it is relevant to the issue of mainstream media promoting things with a negative effect on the world as a whole.

Fur coats aren't something new...

People have been wearing the skin and fur of animals for thousands of years.

Got your point dudes and we are all thinking the same. I just dont agree that it has never been caused by man.
Lets get this positive. In what way does the HIP HOP community help fight AGAINST global warming?

On the point of man made global warming....

Ice core samples PROVED that carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is a RESULT of global warming NOT a cause.
The middle ages at the time of the renaissance were much warmer than they are now. They didnt have cars or huge factories back then.

Scientists have been CAUGHT cooking the numbers to suit a MAN MADE argument.

Those are the facts as I see them.

The oceans and seas alone trump any amount of carbon dioxide that man can make.
The fact is, if you say something that we BREATHE is the cause of THE END OF THE WORLD then we can be taxed for breathing & farting. The taxes havent started yet, but mark my words, they are coming.
They already taxed water that falls from the skies, now they are working on the air that we breathe. Its that simple.

In answer to what can hip hop do to help the "FIGHT AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING".
Not a fucking thing.
Except brainwash kids into believing its their fault.