Going to see NAS in concert on Friday!!!

D

Dave

I saw nas after godson come out and it was easily one of the best shows i been to. Specially when he done all the illmatic tracks, the crowd loved it. tha VIP pass is sweet too!!

Enjoy it

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Wait - I think I saw an ad today that Nas was coming here to MTL on the 10th! I could be wrong, but I think I saw the 10th in that ad.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
throw him a beat CD man.

sAfE.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
yeah throw it real hard maybe you can hit him where it hurts.

C

Carpe Diem

LOL^^^^ Its worth takin some beats along tho!!! Ya never know! Have fun thom, sure its gonna be wkd!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Wait - I think I saw an ad today that Nas was coming here to MTL on the 10th! I could be wrong, but I think I saw the 10th in that ad.

Yeah I think he's in MTL on the 10th. My company is promoting the concert in Toronto on the 11th....Too bad I'll still be here in Orlando.....damn I wish the winter break started a week earlier!!!!

www.massappealent.net

My beats are goin to Nas...Too bad he just dropped the new record, so he prolly isn't lookin for tracks right now....oh well, can't hurt

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BIG D going to DREAM NIGHTCLUB (off the hook) Hey man, why they had a contest on the radio down here giving away 2 tickets to the NAS show tonight!

dialogic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Saw him in DET last fri

The VIP were actually in the balcony, so i took main floor for cheaper. Show was dope tho, he did all his classics, maybe 4 songs off disciple. LES dj'd and i been talkin about it ever since. Have fun dude.