Good Luck Texas and Gulf Coast!!

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm glad I'm in N. Texas. The storms here in a few days will be extra nasty.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
im glad to be in jersey..we get the left overs ..all it does is make it a chiller atmosphere to smoke

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It fucking blows, I can't imagine what everyone down there is going through at the moment. Wasn't Ike at one point at Cat 4 Hurricane?

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i dont understand how Rice can reject the cuban request for lifting the embargo partially. this shouldnt be a matter of politics.

further, realizing that rice/bush is only a mild precursor for palin/mccain scares the fuck out of me. that bitch looks like the devils advocate

good luck everybody down there in texas. you should start building houses the good old fashioned way, use bricks.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
How bout gas jumped a damn dollar plus in less than 24 hours here..
People are freaking out and pumping whats left out of the station into their cars..stupid..

You could literally see a thirty cent hike in an hour around here.
They are now going to do a federal investigation into price gouging thanks to local news..lol..

Houston is about to get creamed prayers go out to them in Texas!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
im glad to be in jersey..we get the left overs ..all it does is make it a chiller atmosphere to smoke
i agree... i hate snow and cold weather every year, but it beats hurricanes, tornados, and earthquakes... i'd rather deal with NY crime.

da relic

ill o.g.
I am, my family's all scattedred and shit. My moms house was destroyed, nobody can get in contact with my grandmother or my sister, none of my homeboys are answering their cell phones and Im way the fuck out here in the Bay Area......

p.s. Downtown Houston's all fucked up, Galveston is FINISHED and random parts in between are all fucked up. When I get a hold of the rest of my family Ima try to convince them to fly out here. Im in the airforce, since travis airforce base does relief missions for natural disasters Im trying to get on one of those missions (Im a aircraft mechanic) I could probably fly them back on one of the C-5's

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
im sorry for everyone out there that was forced to stay and even the one's that "doubted" the power of mother nature... i just seen footage from a security camera from this mornin, and the rain was literally fallin parallel to tha ground... the wind alone was CRAZY... very scary if u stayed... im hearin 90,000+ decided to "ride" it out... that could be an early grave... to those that had the ability to leave: hasnt Katrina taught us ANYTHING???!!! America might very well discriminate, but nature doesnt!!! take what u can, and BOUNCE!!!

da relic

ill o.g.
Yeah everybody turned up, and they did start cleaning up Galeston already. From what Ive seen, not heard, Houston for the most part stayed in tact excapt for downtown Houston mainly because its made of glass. Its straight though itll be alright I havnt heard of many people dying or nothing like that

members online