Good Piano Samples

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
King Corruption said:
yo, thats why it is called digging man, ya dig...

kenwop, tut tut

He is diggin, he is asking what type of music is the best to dig in for piano. Like if he was looking for some hot drums i would tell him that he would want to dig in soul or rock.

E

esspee

jazz pianos always good, check out thelonius monk, or Jimmy smith for organ ish.

S

slugabed

yeeeaaa bwooy.

and oscar peterson. he's dope.

classical music's also good, but it depends what sort of tune u making.

Reyne

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
there right classical shits always got the goods. if you want just piano you should be lookn for concertos. concerto means 'composition for single instrument' which means its perfect for sampling cause you dont have to spend as much time filtering! although even though they are concertos they often have other shit in their just not as much.
peace

Fcukisthis?

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
They hardly ever use organs in hip-hop...why's that? Is it cause it doesn't make short sounds and so is difficult to loop?

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^I guess melodies made with organs are not too complex... except if it's soul ou rock... so you can actually play them out with generators/synths/sf2

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
There are some dope records called like "Nighttime Piano Melodies" and stuff like that... easy listening stuff. A lot of times there are sick samples on those types of records.

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
I like to get classical records of single instruments. Horns, violin, piano whatever. Find alot of good stuff on there and none of it has drums ect over it. Orchestra records have some goods on them too