good vst for bass??

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
i use the boo bass anyone no of anything else thats good like a nice deep bass not computer sounding?? thanks peeps i have been looking but have not found anything worth my wild

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
trilogy is definetly the best you'll ever find, before that i was usin the planet phatt soundfont bass i got for free from sf2midi.com, that bass is pretty dope, bunch of different patches too

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
trebeatz said:
trilogy is definetly the best you'll ever find, before that i was usin the planet phatt soundfont bass i got for free from sf2midi.com, that bass is pretty dope, bunch of different patches too

I just sent ken this very same soundfont. It has some sick ass basses in it. I love Street Bass

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Have you tried the Edirol VSC DXI plugin? It's made by Roland and it basically emulates a host of instruments including bass instruments.

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
deep bass with 3xOsc

Insert a new 3xOsc sample and turn the volume of both OSC2 and OSC3 completley off. Then lower the note about 3-4 octives. It still has a slight generic sound to it, but if you use it with your samples correctly you can use it as a natural sounding bass.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I usually use the Ikmultimedia sound libraries for sampletank ( I love those guitars they're just sick!)
and also sometimes native instruments "kompact"
2 very nice vst's that have LOADS of different abilities and sampletank even has built in vst effects within the vst instrument! (this is my favorite tool)
if you can spare 200 bucks then get sample tank xl and that will give you the first 3 cds i think.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Novation BassStation! It comes with 90-something bass sounds plus lots of knobs to tweak. If you want to check it out holla.

members online