Google Mail: Peep the FACTS!

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
well if you think ANY email account is 100% foolproof from prying eyes, you are naive.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Didnt mean that....Jus wanted to show others that if your interested in a Gmail account or already have one that everything you say or send, is basically being filed away and can be viewed and possibly even sold to other people...Just tryin to help others out in case they werent aware.

Heres another good one to jus understand why you may not want to jump into a Gmail account:

http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

Steez

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
bottom line is practically any email u send can get into the wrong hands sooner or later so if ur sendin sumthing that private or important do it the old fashioned way!!! the US POSTAL SERVICE!!!

mArkoFdAbEaTz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its the new world order dogs... ever look at the aol logo?? the eye in the pyramid??? ever look at it........ on weed???????????
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Boltz

Thanks for watchin our back Steez. People like me just hear about these shiny new services and just go and sign up without reading anything.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Dam Stress! Thats some shit i jus dont wanna hear homie! lol....Boltz - Ya man, but like other people said; that shit really goes for anything u send on tha internet, but tha thing about google is that its archiving everything you send and even delete....I dunno?...Jus sounds sketchy.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
man, the internet is a dangerous place. i hope they dont find my beastiality collection! :(

beastiality is sick.

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
lol beastiality is sum crazy shit!! my boy showed me a flick of a horse bangin sum chicks brains out lol i cant look at mr.ed the same way any more cuz of it =o\

members online