Go to church. Praise the lord man.
LOL.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

ow sorry, no disrespect to G O D

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
huh? what opinions?
guy just wanted some gospel, and i had to laugh about the fuckin reply.. go to church, praise the lord.. to me that was some funny shit, like a futurama bender answer or somethin..
hell i might even check those gospel artists that are named out, wonder what they are like..

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
actually..

Actually Souel P, there is a real simple song/chant that many people know and the lyrics go:

our god is an awesome god
he raised from the from the heaven above
with wisdom, power and love
our god is an awesome god

and that is a seriously powerful song where the beat repeasted over and over as a loop.. it's repitive in nature like hiphop beats so you might be able to do something with that. i learned that in a church camp i went to as a kid loong time ago

S

Svenghali

John P. Keys is a must.
Chicago Mass Choir
Mary Mary
Yolanda Adams
Hip Hop Gospel: The Cross Movement The Truth

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
What you need to listen to dogg is some Andre Crouch and the Disciples! Nuff said! I shouldn't have told you that...

ed_sizzahanz said:
It's easy to rock a hip hop concert in a church. There are tons of cats who used to be hip hop artists and once their life changed, their content changed. If in the concert there was profanity and the 'video type of hip hop' then naw, that ain't happening. The fact is, this ain't new. Contrary to popular belief, Kanye didn't have an original concept in 'Jesus Walks'. We have been doing this for 10+ years. He was just the first mainstream person to attempt it. The fact that it was a succes shows there is a market for it. Labels are afraid of us, though, because it's hard to play Lil Jon, Yin Yang, and the like after that. It messes up their programmin.

Religion and rap has been intertwined since the beginning of hip hop. 5 Percenters rhetoric and their wording has been around in hip hop for as long as I remember, (word is bond, gods & earths, peace, etc.) Christianity is not normally looked at as 'cool' so we get a bum rap when it comes to hip hop. Yeah, Mase kinda messes up things with his flip flop, but he never was a Gospel Artist. His thing is his thing. I'm just sad that he came out professing Christianity and switched up. But I ain't judging, he has to be him.

I've been a DJ since '89, and producing since '93. In '96, I gave my life to Christ and changed my game. I only do gospel hip hop and catch alot of flack because it ain't no money in it at this point, but it's all for the love. For the love of God and for the love of hip hop. It's a ministry vs. industry thing.

Check out www.theyuinon.com be sure to catch the site intro and tell me if it's like any other gospel hip hop you've heard/seen before. All I ask is for an open mind.
We strive for a relevancy to the street without compromising our beliefs, maintaining an industry level of quality and presentation.

www.theyuinon.com
www.yuinonrecords.com
www.holycultureradio.com

Word ED!!!