Got a new sampler the ESX1

• beat this! voting starts in...

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whut up tho, finally got this unit shit is ill, been plotting on it for a while but had to wait the price to drop.

So the 505 is officially retired, that shit was limiting but im glad i had time to pay dues on that machine it taught me some shit but ultimately whentryning to get a well produced clean sound it was an up hill struggle with that unit.

The ESX is underated peeps think its some trance, house &techno machine but this thing is serious.

I predict my game stepping up hard.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
no doubt its underrated, all the "korg electribe" machines are. i got the ER1... it reminds me of a TR808 for the new millenium. that thing u got can twist up samples like my RS. no question u gonna have fun wit that... its a different way of workin from the MPC or the RS, but if u never had neither, u'll be just fine.... post some trx soon. do some sample flippage.

da relic

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Its a dope machine interms sample manipulation and the overall sound but the downside is real time recordign atin truly realtime.

so all notes get quantised so that means there is a danger of ending up with some stiff 9th wonder drums so i gotta be weary of that, but aint no going back now, anyhow its still a step forward from the sp505.

members online