Got a quick question...

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well i just purchased this soundcard/interface...the lexicon lambeda i think its called... soo everythin is workin well and shit... and i realize i have no sound on my computer... well eventually i find out that the speakers are hooked up to my old default soundcard...so i ended up puttin the audio output of all my shit to the other soundcard's driver to git the sound thru the speakers

BASICALLY...

my question here is... IF my computer's audio ouput is set up to be on the stock soundcard's driver, instead of the Lexicon Lambeda's driver...when i track out my beats and export them onto mp3s/wavs etc... will my quality be affected?

thanks for any answers...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
First off. if you got the sound card why dont you have it set up so when you export them its with the quality of the new card?

second it wont affect the quality of the sound on the mp3 for other devices, such as a cd player in your car or a system in the studio, it should only effect what you hear on your computer, but i would set it up so that all your audio is exported with the new card, assuming its better then your stock sound card which im sure it is.

this probably wont help, but just thought id give an opinon.

kontents