Got damn what a movie!

• beat this! voting starts in...

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I know I've been talking about this movie once before. But apple just released a HD trailer of it and I see no reason why you shouldn't wet your pants when you see it.

DOT DAMN I CAN*T WAIT TO SEE IT!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/picturehouse/panslabyrinth/hd/

Guilermo Del Toro, Director of:
Blade 2
Hellboy
And others...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Hmm. I don't know about that Eragon piece. Fantasy is so hard a genre to make a good movie about. It doesn't matter what you do. It always feels emulated and taken out of the LOTR set.

It may be good. I'm just a little concerned its a little bit to "Harry Potter"

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats what i say.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
For some reason i never quite got into this fantasy stuff, seems a little cheesy and unfortunately I always come off as a hater when it comes to these films. Much like how Lord of the Rings bored me to death. At best, ill download this.

Eragon looks serious though, ill have to watch that. Am sure theres a ps3 game coming out where you take rides dragons

T

The Bastard

afriquedeluxe said:
For some reason i never quite got into this fantasy stuff, seems a little cheesy and unfortunately I always come off as a hater when it comes to these films. Much like how Lord of the Rings bored me to death. At best, ill download this.

Eragon looks serious though, ill have to watch that. Am sure theres a ps3 game coming out where you take rides dragons
u never got into fantasy because fantasy sucks

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
THis isn't Fantasy though. It's a dark gothic fairytale that's all

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
I need some hugs!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
AAwwwww *hugs* (producer Gyal)

Fantasy stuff is the shit..It just isnt very easy to do without comming off corny.
LOTR kinda bored me too.I was actually shocked to find how many black folks LOVE that movie.
Not that you cant but it just seems so stereotypically "WhiteBoy" nerdy I was shocked...
I had to wake up for the big scenes

members online