Got my iPod Touch coming tomorrow...

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
You will probably do other things then listen to music with the Touch. I have one and use it for everything else. Games. Video, internet.... games... tool apps. EVERYTHING but music lol.

Same here ...

but yo... if you like to play Chess... download this App called, "Chess with friends" we play each other. Search for my name "kurtisrich"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
All City - Metropolis Gold
Big L - Lifestylez Ov Da Poor and Dangerous
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
AZ - Do Or Die
Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
Cella Dwellas - Realms 'N Reality
Erick Sermon - Double Or Nothing
Jeru The Damaja - The Sun Rises In The East
KRS-One - Return Of The Boom Bap
KRS One - KRS One
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
The Roots - Do You Want More
The Nonce - World Ultimate
Onyx
Lord Finesse - The Awakening

and the list goes on and on and on...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow..All City...I thought I was the only dude that knows about that lovely album.

Fugees - The Score
Gangstarr - Moment of Truth
Any Wu-tang album....
Any EPMD album
Redman - Whut thee album, Dare iz a darkside
Tribe Called Quest - the low end theory
Capone n Noreaga - the war report
Big Pun - Capital Punishment

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
good looking at the nonce (mixtapes)

Main Source - Breaking Atoms
Souls of Mischief - 93 ’til the infinity
Royal Flush - Ghetto Millionaire
Kool Keith - Dr.Octagon
Del - No need for alarm/future development
O.C. - word...life
Nine - Nine Lives / Cloud 9
Das FX - Dead Serious
Digable Planets - reachin' / blowout comb
Fu-Schnickens - Nervous Breakdown
Artifacts - Between a rock and a hard place
Organised Konfusion - Stress;Extinction agenda
Lords of the underground - Here come the lords
Beastie boys - ill communication
Beatjunkies - In the mix. vol I

so so many lol

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
look foreward to having to buy another one within 2 years.

not entirely. These things are badass and will last as long as you want it too. The thing is that its price right now will drop in the future and future ones will be bigger and better as does everything else.

My opinion is its a great buy.

Here Cell. This is the SHIT!!! for making beats on the fly. You can inport export samples as big as your Ipod can hold. Its got a simple sequencer like FL or Reason. Simple to use and is fun on the fly.

Enjoy.

http://www.intua.net/products.html

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
not entirely. These things are badass and will last as long as you want it too. The thing is that its price right now will drop in the future and future ones will be bigger and better as does everything else.

Here Cell. This is the SHIT!!! for making beats on the fly. You can inport export samples as big as your Ipod can hold. Its got a simple sequencer like FL or Reason. Simple to use and is fun on the fly.

Enjoy.

Thanks man. Reading about chopping the samples, can you manually chop them into whatever size slice you want, or is it only chopped evenly across the pads? And can you layer drums in the same way you can in Reason, where one pad can trigger x amount of sounds, or do I gotta trigger each sound simultaenously?

D

Daytona_Squared

Pharoahe Monch - Internal Affairs.

Great album from one of the most underrated MCs around. Surprised nobody talks about him more with the talent he has.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.

Enjoy.

i've had 2 ipods in the last 3 years, they are not really built to last anymore... I had a friend who had the ORIGINAL first gen ipod and it lasted him 6 years before the hd finally died on him. They just dont make em like they used to...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ they weren't manufactured in china, the older ones. Its not that china makes bad products but the oem design em that way. Same with macbooks, i dont know about the new design macbook but the previous ones mostly have refurbished hd's...so after a year or so the hd just dies. The same applies to a range of ipods on which apple guarantees an economic lifetime of 1! year...That warranty wasnt made up on the first batches of ipod lol Apple is tricky like that, on one side they have a great range of products (prosumer) but the "i" range products just seem easy money. I recall on the iphone for example that they used the same fabric of plastic used on the older macbook which formed cracks and chips, which issue was also found on the iphone...Apple knows of this problem so why use the same material for the iphone (revenue lol, great return on investment). On the pro side they rarely make fuck ups, they did had a batch of the macbook pro on which they budget-cut the FW controller which resulted in a shitload of angry producers who couldnt use their FW audio interface. Thats an issue that doesnt come often with their design on the MBP's, its their holy grail lol.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
sticky fingaz - black trash

that album is underrated.

also Ive had a 5th gen ipod video. about 3 years and its still going strong. I have 27 gigs of music and videos. i even have linux installed on it.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.