gotta respect it

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
WHOA! hahaha, lil kim strikes again! epic.

EDIT: I found this "lil" (lol) write...

Name-dropping Kim’s borough was enough for the former “Dancing With the Stars” contestant to grab the mic. Over Pharoahe Monch’s instrumental “Simon Says,” Kim sticks to typical diss-track talking points — credibility (“We all know your last name is what got you your job”), threats (“If I whistle, they’ll pistol whip you in all five boroughs”) and biting (“You a Lil’ Kim wannabe, you just hate to admit it”).

“Black Friday” is lukewarm, and will likely be remembered as a footnote during the week of Pink Friday’s release. Kim’s metaphors are tired (especially when she compares herself to Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy) and her delivery sounds cranky but rarely passionate.

Round One goes to Minaj, and not because “Roman’s Revenge” stings more (although it does). In rap, an attention-seeking diss track will only get you so far.

Lil’ Kim hasn’t had a hit in years, and Pink Friday will debut at No. 2 on Billboard this week (it sold more than 371,000 copies). Until Kim re-establishes her relevance on her own merit, “the spot” will remain in Minaj’s grasp.

hahaha, I guess time will tell what happens next!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i guess people like rhymes that dont make sense. (hang it up, flatscreen) throwing in a word at the end to make it rhyme is wack to me. young money records are riddled with that shit.