gotta talk to people

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo, i just found out my barber for about 5 months

....has worked with Def Jam producers
....composed melodies for Def Jam artists, maybe others
....works with Freeway, Peedi Crakk (every once in a while)
..has bass guitars, pianos, etc. set up for recording in his studio
....lives in the same apartment complex as I do (probably right across the f'n street)

I told him today I'd run some trax by so he could see if there was anything he could work on...

...gotta talk to people, guys...NETWORK!!!!

hOlla

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
crazy connection. Small world lol.

My barber has connections too. He's a remote representative in Oregon representing some record label in california, manages an R&B group (which I sold 2 beats to becuase of HIS connection) and manages another rapper. He also used to tour with Marvin Gaye, he was part of his backing vocals in live performances. Naturally, I didnt have the slightest clue until casual conversation revealed everything.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
worldcityceo said:
yo, i just found out my barber for about 5 months

....has worked with Def Jam producers
....composed melodies for Def Jam artists, maybe others
....works with Freeway, Peedi Crakk (every once in a while)
..has bass guitars, pianos, etc. set up for recording in his studio
....lives in the same apartment complex as I do (probably right across the f'n street)

I told him today I'd run some trax by so he could see if there was anything he could work on...

...gotta talk to people, guys...NETWORK!!!!

hOlla

LOl man you'd be amazed on how many people you will find that live in your area that do work with mainstream connections. Networking is key

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^?? whats off topic?

thats cool. that reminds me, i need to get a haircut. But i highly doubt my barber is in the music buisness... shes like a million years old. Shes raw on the scissors and razors though.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I removed the off-topic posts. It's supposed to be about connections, hookups, the thread ended up about barbers and haircuts.

members online