Government Whistleblower Exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy - MUST SEE

A few years back on this website we had a discussion regarding a meeting that took place in the early 90's.
I cannot remember who posted the information, but it was along the lines of socially engineering the population through pop culture. The 2 biggest candidates at the time were Rock and Rap. Im not sure if that thread exists anymore, but this has come to light. I urge every member to watch this video and listen to Michael Jacksons last phone call, made the day before he died.

And keep track because hopefully on monday there will be more information released.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I want to believe this of course, but c'mon. This guy is wearing a black suit with the white shirt, like he's trying to look like a government guy. Then he's giving them until the 23rd to admit what they've done. Which means that everyone will be anticipating him releasing these documents (which prolongs this conspiracy).

Why not just release them now? Like the government is ever going to admit to doing any secret shit like that.

And the MJ phone call. Could be real, who knows. But it could also easily be someone else's voice.

Why didnt Snowden release all his information?
Because to hold something back provides leverage to protect your own life.
Maybe hes holding back his aces?
He is also appealing for fellow DOD workers to join him.
I for one know how hard it is to be believed, when you are a single voice in a crowd.
I was talking of financial disaster in 06, and the majority of Americans now believe 911 was an inside job.
No one believed me.
Have faith young padawan, lol.

After much searching on the internet I think he may be legit.
But there are also questions that need answering.
I dont think those questions can be answered till monday, if and when more information is released.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I agree, and I love conspiracies but I've just seen so many that are total bullshit that it's hard to just believe the first story I hear. I hope this guy comes correct on Monday, that would change the world.

I agree, and I love conspiracies but I've just seen so many that are total bullshit that it's hard to just believe the first story I hear. I hope this guy comes correct on Monday, that would change the world.
Yes it really is a sign of the times, I find it hard to believe a lot of the things I find out about, and I make a point of really trying to find the truth. I dont know how the less informed deal with this shit.
I found myself leaning more to the credibility of this video because it states what I already believed. I may have been suckered in, and I will admit that if that proves to be the case. But the message in the video, regardless of its authenticity, I believe 100%, and did so long before this video ever saw the light of day.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
OP is a faggot.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
3052_ZEbH2T3Ls26sZmz.jpg

But really though, not gonna lie, I saw an old white dude in a suit trying to talk about hip hop on some 'rap Zeitgeist' ish...

I didn't watch that. Someone post the tl;dr

3052_ZEbH2T3Ls26sZmz.jpg

But really though, not gonna lie, I saw an old white dude in a suit trying to talk about hip hop on some 'rap Zeitgeist' ish...

I didn't watch that. Someone post the tl;dr
lol, what i find funny is that I dont talk anything like i write.
when i write it makes me look like some white dude in a suit trying to talk about things I have no concept of.
Actually its been so long since i really enjoyed hip hop, I have to wonder if Im even qualified to talk about it anymore.:oops:

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
@Cleverwon , just because you are partial to some bum fun, dont bring me down to your level
lol, its was reference to reddit.

i listened to this over the weekend, like dude said, he looks like he's overly trying to come off uber governmenty.

The MJ call doesnt sound like him, is it me or am I detecting a faint accent too??

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Here...

And yes, its a viral ad for a music video.

*sulks*

OK I was wrong, but I so wanted it to be authentic.

Throw your rotten eggs at me right now.

And this is why people give conspiracy theorists shit!!! lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Not for nothing, that was great marketing though.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Word. Release it before the weekend so everyone has time to hang out and spread the word. Then monday, bang!

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Marketing genius. But you better be able to back it up with quality content.

The video and song was complete shit. He should have at least put some money into the quality of the video.

I disagree with the Michael Jackson schtick. It sold the story from a marketing perspective.

Good job to whoever thought of the viral campaign. They should have had better product though.