Government Whistleblower Exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy - MUST SEE

• beat this! voting starts in...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
He's not a marketing genius. If he was, we'd all be freaking out over how amazing it is, when in fact our reactions are all "fuck this guy", "this sucks", and "meh". Overall, I just felt like it was annoying more than anything. It's kind of like those videos a few years ago where they show you something and then a screaming face splashes on the screen. It's not viral, it's stupid.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
He's not a marketing genius. If he was, we'd all be freaking out over how amazing it is, when in fact our reactions are all "fuck this guy", "this sucks", and "meh". Overall, I just felt like it was annoying more than anything. It's kind of like those videos a few years ago where they show you something and then a screaming face splashes on the screen. It's not viral, it's stupid.
Great marketing and great product aren't related.

Reactions: God

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.

It was great marketing because he got a lot of genuine hits off a very poorly made video. That's great for a WOM campaign. He didn't hit a million views, but if he clears 100k, he's good.

He also played on the African American community's streak regarding conspiracies, much of which has been proven true. In marketing you want to access people's core belief structures in the quickest possible way without any resistance, so the first video was entirely believable.

Either way, it was well executed and had most hip-hop boards talking about it. After this, the rapper can get more coverage talking about how he "tricked" everyone.

Great marketing can't make a great product. Ask Microsoft.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Ok, I'ma finally watch this video. If this shit is wack, I'm throwing OP off the boat

Edit: uh, reganomics, something something tupac is aliens... for the bible tells me so? something something if OP didn't deliver on the 23rd, someone delete this thread

Edit edit: someone must have thrown me off the boat, I didn't see the reply video, so apparently I'm late to the party.

Good thing this video was made though, there wasn't enough confusion and disinfo regarding gov+whistleblowers+hiphop+conspiracies in the world. this shit prolly done by the same people that did the Zsa Zsa Jailhouse Room / Illuminati Chamber thing on reddit.

Last edited: