Graduated today

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
hell yeah i plan to be there before two years my home boy has a condo loft thing out there n ish

Its gonna be a helluva change from Oklahoma man, I think you'll dig it though. Only thing that blows in Sac is the freeway system, other then that it aint that bad IMO. Dunno what the weathers like out there in Oklahoma either, but your gonna get a ton of sun out here in Northern Cali. Summers are a bit freakin hot tho.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
Its gonna be a helluva change from Oklahoma man, I think you'll dig it though. Only thing that blows in Sac is the freeway system, other then that it aint that bad IMO. Dunno what the weathers like out there in Oklahoma either, but your gonna get a ton of sun out here in Northern Cali. Summers are a bit freakin hot tho.

Tornado alley lol n it's still getting 90's up here #nocrip
What's the freeway like

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
It aint all that bad, you get used to it. Its really just worse in the downtown areas. It can be easy to get lost cuz of the way the roads are interconnected, but I also dont live down there so thats the main reason I dont like it. Im sure youll get used to it and it wont be a big deal.