Graffiti Pics

• beat this! voting starts in...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo I need yall help this is my last year in highschool and I need some help from yall.

I am doing a research project in english i was gonna do it on rally racing, but my teacher was like do it on graffiti, so i was like cool, I know some of yall write in here so i was wondering if yall could loan me some pics I could use in my project, just something out of your blackbook.

Also I need some pics, for this other project in english, we have to do this bio shit, and she wants things that we like and said be creative, so i am gonna throw some of my shit in their and wondering if i can gets some shit from yall.

If yall can help a brotha out, if you don't want to its cool

X

B

Burna

Ya man i write, I've been writing for years. I use to hang with "N.C.T" or "TSK" Gaff crew, I'll see if i can't find pics around i posted on a site or on my blog.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Check out www.graffiti.org

Not only do they have a huge database of graff from all over the world, they also have articles and resources for school projects and the like.

B

Burna

Lex said:
Check out www.graffiti.org

Not only do they have a huge database of graff from all over the world, they also have articles and resources for school projects and the like.

is that the same as "www.artcrimes.com"??

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yup. Same site, just a different more professional sounding URL I guess.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I like this one...

Attachments

• 28graf.jpg
    28graf.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 126

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I been on that site before, I really liked the design style actually - just graff/stencil influenced digital art really.

members online