Graph producer contest

• beat this! voting starts in...

Marval

I need work
ill o.g.
Enjoy

Grafh and HipHopGame are launching a contest open to all dope producers.
Send you best beats (only one beat in mp3 format) or a full beat cd through the mail to grafhmixtape2@gmail.com and you'll have the chance to appear on the next Grafh mixtape and possibly his Rocafella Debut album "Autografh."
At least 2 beats will be selected, more if they're hot.
If you can't send your beat CDs by email, send a CD (your best beat!) to:

HipHopGame
PO Box 337
Manasquan, NJ 08736
USA

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yeah i got this email... they could just rob the beats... and not give a penny... so stay protected...

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
berserk said:
yeah i got this email... they could just rob the beats... and not give a penny... so stay protected...

yeah i know, i was going to post this contest. But you can be robbed just by putting something on the internet, and if you ever get rob, then if you get in the industrie you can claim that you did that beat and create a beef, and beef = publicity = $$$ lol

IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY WINS, he should bigup the ILLMUZIK.com

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Sometimes you gotta take risks to get out there... I guarantee anyone's shit that's on soundlcik has been robbed, i used to record the ones i couldnt download when i was a young head and couldn't make my own beats... I have the original skeletons to the beats i sent so "IF" any of mine were to get accepted atleast i can prove it, thats all that matters to me...

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Qwerty said:
yeah i know, i was going to post this contest. But you can be robbed just by putting something on the internet, and if you ever get rob, then if you get in the industrie you can claim that you did that beat and create a beef, and beef = publicity = $$$ lol

IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY WINS, he should bigup the ILLMUZIK.com

One of my beats got snatched! The guy even e-mailed it back with vocals over it wanting to what I thought of it. When you use Soundclick, AP , etc., You are a target for a beat jackin'!

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea i met this emcee one time who said he had all these tracks and shit, so i checked em out and he had some real nice beats. i was like whered you get all these beats from, hes like oh i just go on soundclick and mp3.com and jack em off the internet. haha, i was like oh, i see....wack