Great plug ins for Slow tools

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
a few ppl told me they have the same problem wit pro tools and the mercury waves bundle..for me it make pro tools freeze and crash and alot of other ppl said either the same thing happns to them wit that bundle or it just fucks up there pro tools.. im kinda mad cuz i really like the plug ins from this bundle i love the compressor especially but if its fuckin slow tools up than i guess i gotta get rid of it..what sux is i need a bundle fast cuz all my sessions are using these falty plug ins so i cant get back to work till i have working plug ins...i need to knoe what plug in bundles are just as good and doesnt have any conflict with pro tools..and if u can,tell me where i can get them if there on the internet somewhere for free..

T

The Arkitekt

Waves Bundles should work, did you install the RTAs or only the VSTs, RTAs supposedly run better with Pro Tools (slow tools haha). The only plug-ins with equal if not better quality ive heard about are UADs plugins but you need an effects processor PCI card for them to work.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Waves Bundles should work, did you install the RTAs or only the VSTs, RTAs supposedly run better with Pro Tools (slow tools haha). The only plug-ins with equal if not better quality ive heard about are UADs plugins but you need an effects processor PCI card for them to work.

idk the bundle i think had both i put w.e wuz in the folder

do u have the RTAS?

T

The Arkitekt

I don't have the RTAs individualy, it gives me the option to install the RTAs during install though.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
my waves mercury dont work in PT either and i installed rtas and vst. it works in FL but not PT. dont know y either, i live the L1 n all the eq's

word i hear you...what folder paths do the plug ins need to be put it?

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
waves are good but overrated and unnecessarily expensive when you factor in wup. sonnox, flux, psp, urs, duy, massey, mcdsp, voxengo are just as good and in some cases better.

if you're having problems you need to reinstall and make sure rtas and vst (au if on mac as well) get installed in the right spots. a note about rtas, they are not as efficient as vst or au. also, make sure you've maximized your 'tuter for pt and such. another thing is if you have the vocal bundle (which comes in various bundles) you should either check waves site or google the problem as there was a install bug that used to hang up pt for a little longer than it should at start up.

Kaleidon

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
aye bro dont be callin my girl slow

she may have some kinks in her but once u get her engine started she's like a hemi