great video(jay-z's fade to black)

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
MarkN gave me this link

For those who havent seen the fade to black movie this is a large clip of it. It shows timberland,kanye,rick rubin and pharrell behind the scenes making the black album.

http://malefactor.org/beatmakingvideos/Fade_To_Black_Studio_Sessions.WMV
(the link should stream)

This shows that those dudes aint that differnt from us. I work in the same way, i can picture myself playin beats for some famous rapper someday and them talkin about how great i am. LOL

class.....

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Yeah, I already seen this. It really does go to show you that any of us here could make it.
I like that clip...the quote on my sig is from that clip!

-Roy

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Royal said:
Yeah, I already seen this. It really does go to show you that any of us here could make it.
I like that clip...the quote on my sig is from that clip

-Roy

Ya man if anything that video gave me alot of confidence, u just gotta meet the right people. The funny part was when jay-z was surfing threw all those beats. That shit was hilirious. Some of those beats were wack as hell!!!

class...

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
classic said:
Ya man if anything that video gave me alot of confidence, u just gotta meet the right people. The funny part was when jay-z was surfing threw all those beats. That shit was hilirious. Some of those beats were wack as hell!!!

class...

I know. I was think "ALL my shit is better than them beats!!!" LOL

-Roy

ill o.g.
MarkN said:
yea the video is dope, im watching it again now !

who is the guy making the beat at the same time as pharrel, the guy is using the mpc4000 i think and makes sum real wack beat !

thats just blaze

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
LOL really ? i didnt recognise him with his long ass hair i thought that looks like just blaze then i heard that beat and i woz like nah that can't be just blaze !
that makes me feel a lot better to know even he makes sum wack shit lol

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
yeah, i've seen the whole film. its dope. i love it when hes talking about kanye and when timbo is jumpin around n shit ahah

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nice clip, I see what people mean about Jay-Z's arrogance, but he showed he had a lot of respect for others in that clip too [the part where talk about Rick Rubin and The Beatsies etc.] I have to say, I 'm nto actualyl a huge Jay-Z fan, but that clip actually inspired me quite a lot.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
That shyt was beyond hillarous.....especially in the beginin when Jay is just stoppin all the beats and yells "Stop wasting my Fuckin Time".......Just Blaze's beat was incredibly wack. What was funny about that though was how much blaze liked it and then Jay just shot him down.COMEDY

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
J Rilla said:
That shyt was beyond hillarous.....especially in the beginin when Jay is just stoppin all the beats and yells "Stop wasting my Fuckin Time".......Just Blaze's beat was incredibly wack. What was funny about that though was how much blaze liked it and then Jay just shot him down.COMEDY

Yea him and his man were really into that beat then they played for jay-z and he walked out the room LMAO

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
That video was dope, when is it out on dvd?

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i think it comes out in april

that was a good link thanks

i think timbo plays a beat that is on the new ludacris album

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
LOL really ? i didnt recognise him with his long ass hair i thought that looks like just blaze then i heard that beat and i woz like nah that can't be just blaze !
that makes me feel a lot better to know even he makes sum wack shit lol

Yeah, it's nice to see that even your favorite rapper makes some wack beats.

soulkontrola

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeah respect is due no matter if you like jay or not. and as for the tracks its just like classic said its all about who you know. the vid makes you stay in the lab and create

members online