great video(jay-z's fade to black)

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the best is when timbaland is dancing around eating the bannana , he looks like the biggest fuckin mess

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Damnnnnn, yeah sure it gives confidence, cuz they professionnal producer and they had some of the WACKEST BEAT EVER!!!!!!! You heard the tracks Kanye put out???? WOW! They were crazy wack. So they make a lot of wack beats in there spare time, I like that lol, so now when I make something I don't really like i'll just leave it there saying: Blaze or Kanye would make that wack shit and like it then show it to Jay and he would've turned them down! looll

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Qwerty said:
Damnnnnn, yeah sure it gives confidence, cuz they professionnal producer and they had some of the WACKEST BEAT EVER!!!!!!! You heard the tracks Kanye put out???? WOW! They were crazy wack. So they make a lot of wack beats in there spare time, I like that lol, so now when I make something I don't really like i'll just leave it there saying: Blaze or Kanye would make that wack shit and like it then show it to Jay and he would've turned them down! looll

LOL wot ? the kanye beats were dope like he only played about three beats and two of them made the album lol and the other one is a dope remake of nwa - dopeman using ohia players funky worm sample ! i'd say he woz the only one on there who didnt make a wack beat !

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
the vid is nice it does gives you some insparation and shit especially seein yo fav producer makin a wack ass beat, gives you more confidence and shit, but i like the part wit timbo nigga pulled at a jug a water and drank the shit, but that nigga look big as hell tho but over all nice vid, i would love to see the whole dvd where can i buy it

ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
the vid is nice it does gives you some insparation and shit especially seein yo fav producer makin a wack ass beat, gives you more confidence and shit, but i like the part wit timbo nigga pulled at a jug a water and drank the shit, but that nigga look big as hell tho but over all nice vid, i would love to see the whole dvd where can i buy it

i dont think its out yet

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
LOL wot ? the kanye beats were dope like he only played about three beats and two of them made the album lol and the other one is a dope remake of nwa - dopeman using ohia players funky worm sample ! i'd say he woz the only one on there who didnt make a wack beat !

you krazy? before Last Call [which is on the college dropout] he played a couple of beats, and they SUCKED ass

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
See man what you fail to realize is niggaz that have 24/7 to make beats...they have fun with that too.....I mean there is no magic to it....they have to make a beat that might be wack sometimes but, once you get that status someone will pay big dollars just because YOU a SUPA Star and you that Hot producer!!!! thatz what the smoke and mirrors of this industry is.....Politics and more fuggin politics who likes who and who is considered hot at that moment....don't believe the Hype...I guarantee you if anyone here has the time on their hands 24/t like a lot of these producers that make the hott shidd you could make a lot of nice cuts but most of us are not in that position unless you just independently rich LOL.........if you don't have that kind of time and drive the chances are slim....you gonna just be a hobbyist....thats the honest truth...but you can still have fun with it....my man Dre is Working with Just Now.......he is doing 5 joints on the New Stimuli Album.....XXL issue coming up has made Stim the #1 pick for the 2K5 and Dre, the cat that has been helping me out has a nice article.....

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
bigdmakintrax said:
See man what you fail to realize is niggaz that have 24/7 to make beats...they have fun with that too.....I mean there is no magic to it....they have to make a beat that might be wack sometimes but, once you get that status someone will pay big dollars just because YOU a SUPA Star and you that Hot producer!!!! thatz what the smoke and mirrors of this industry is.....Politics and more fuggin politics who likes who and who is considered hot at that moment....don't believe the Hype...I guarantee you if anyone here has the time on their hands 24/t like a lot of these producers that make the hott shidd you could make a lot of nice cuts but most of us are not in that position unless you just independently rich LOL.........if you don't have that kind of time and drive the chances are slim....you gonna just be a hobbyist....thats the honest truth...but you can still have fun with it....my man Dre is Working with Just Now.......he is doing 5 joints on the New Stimuli Album.....XXL issue coming up has made Stim the #1 pick for the 2K5 and Dre, the cat that has been helping me out has a nice article.....

Good stuff big D
i think a major thing that we all overlook is talent. Some cats have the natural abitlitity to make music, just like some people can play ball or run fast. Usually the people with talent and a stong work ethic are the ones that have longetiviy in the music business. I hate to say it but not everyone is ment to be a "professinal" producer.

class...

soulkontrola

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:

I feel ya but you dont have to spend 24/7. U can work a full time job or go to school, u just have to have that drive. you have to spend all your free time making music. most of the producers dont start out rich then make beats. there hobbyist. u just have to have a strong drive. Like u said its all POLITICS, u just need the right connections (networking is key) because no matter how hot your track is if they dont know your name they dont want it. Because there is alot of wack track on plat. albums and i wounder were the hell they get that track at. U just have to keep going untill the hobby turns into a career. But if your just chasing money, your not going to make it. follow what you love to do and you would get what you want.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Of course they don't start out Rich but as hobbyists, but some think they gonna be in this game for like a few months and they can be Kanye or what they see and read in the mags....and some people would have you believe that bull.....LOL....you right networking is definitely key because if you are plugged in enuff to some producers on projects that helps sometimes, what even helps more is to know some of their managers.....a lot of times established producers only know only so much about the upcoming projects or things on the horizon materializing, one of your most important networking connections sometimes is a producers manager..........for real though if you been at this for 5+ years it only natural you are seeking the financial aspect especially if you have sunk lots of money into either a studio or equipment not just some free Jacked warez and a pc you are looking for payback at some point........most of those known producers have been producing for local projects on the come up and when we finally see them or they gain notoriety they been in the game for a number of years and have projects under their belt.....now there are some exceptions but for the most part they've paid lots of dues.......I just think its funny when someone gets a PC or whatever and a jacked copy of some software and they got this thought in their mind they gonna 9th or Kanye or JUST next WEEK.........LOL......they don't see the time some of these cats done spent on the underground.....not just making instrumentals but putting projects together....

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
classic said:
shit your crazy man, that one kanye joint with the synth lead was hot. The other beat he played was on his album, what beats were u listing too???

class..

yeah, that beat with the synth lead was craaaazy hot

soulkontrola

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
most def it about Dues. yeah that shit is funny they get free ware and be like 9th uses fl so im going to be hot. its not the equip or software kid its the person. the producers u hear about were making 30+ beats a day every day for along time perfecting there craft.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
it is funny, i had this convesation with a lot of people about how many years those producer are in the game. Lets wait 10 years to see where you guys will be headed! Just hope there wont be too many disappointment. And by the way did you heard kanye talking crap about his keyboard? Major minor... he dosent even know how to play! Mannnnn dont be impressed about those producers.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
that video was good to watch. it was funny when Timbo was dancin around to his own joints.

that beat Kanye played was Last Call off College Dropout.

it was good to see Just Blaze, iv never seen him in video before. jay was takin the piss out of his computer game love.

sAfE.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Producer_GyaL said:
it is funny, i had this convesation with a lot of people about how many years those producer are in the game. Lets wait 10 years to see where you guys will be headed! Just hope there wont be too many disappointment. And by the way did you heard kanye talking crap about his keyboard? Major minor... he dosent even know how to play! Mannnnn dont be impressed about those producers.

LOL yea that woz pharrell but yea i didn't even think it woz him who played the keys i thought it woz the other dude

Man the kanye beats being wack tho WTF ! the two he played before last call were lucifer which is actually on the black album it samples lee scratch perry, that track is dope ! the other track isn't actually a synth beat it samples ohia players -funky worm which nwa used for 'dopeman' and that beat woz tight too ! i wish i could produce wack beats like that ! he woz the only who impressed me on that video really ! All his beats were good and you can just tell he has a passion for what hes doing even if he does come across as an ass sometimes !

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Hahahaha.... I think it's safe to say... That Timbaland is the biggest fucking OG on the planet...
When I'm playing my boys beats... I'm dancing around like that... Always eating too... Great shit...
I love that man... And every beat he played was fiiiyyah...

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
classic said:
shit your crazy man, that one kanye joint with the synth lead was hot. The other beat he played was on his album, what beats were u listing too???

class..

The first beat at 19.59 min : Sucked really bad, don't know if it's that synth joint
The second one at 21.04 min : not sure if it's another part of the first one, but it sucked also
Oh my mixtape it's the same beat, but different part! still that one sucked, in MY opinion. My bad loll

members online