Greatest of All Time??

K

king english

roc marciano, MF DOOM, motion man, tame1, kool g rap, sean p, jeru tha damaja, big L, method man, phife dawg, busta rhymes, er..... i cant stop .... these are some of the greatest rappers of our times if you are concerned with word-play at all rather than flashy video's and flashing diamonds

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Sucio...I know she's a female...but that's no excuse. Better straighten her out. My wife dry heaves when his song comes on.

I bet you she doesn't now.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
In terms of wordplay and word selection

Em.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I remember @ a Beat battle inNYC, that dude was rapping on Nomeezy's (da illfellaz) beat.... shit was cool.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yall trippin. Adolph Hitler is the G.O.A.T

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy2UFXKSH-o"]YouTube - Hitler vs. Notorious B.I.G.[/ame]

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
you all crazy. all i can say is 50 tyson.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Hard to pick out the ONE G.O.A.T. but here are my nominations all time: Rakim, LL Cool J., Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, KRS One, Eminem, & Skillz.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hard to pick out the ONE G.O.A.T. but here are my nominations all time: Rakim, LL Cool J., Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, KRS One, Eminem, & Skillz.

Cosign, I think they all had one special thing that separated them from the rest but overall I gotta go with Eric B. & Rakim. They were just waaay ahead of their time.