Greeting From London, UK

Messy Beatz

Battle Points: 11
Whats good everyone,

been reading a good few articles on here lately and like the way the site is run and how things are generally constructed so thought i'd sign up, be a part of this community and hopefully contribute wherever and whenever i can too.

I have been producing music for almost 11 years now, starting back on a copy of Fruity Loops (known now as FL Studio) that a friend of a friend of a friend ;) hooked up for me. :)

Fast forward to now and I'm using Logic Pro 9 & X combined with an MPC Studio, Technics 1210 turntable and stacks of vinyl (as well as VSTs).

I prefer to make sampled based Hip Hop but having some demanding clients I have learned along the years to make Trap, Dance, EuroTrap (think Baueer / Flostradamus etc) BUT i personally LOVE SAMPLING!!!

I know little / basic music "theory" BUT i have been blessed with these things called ears so I generally know what sounds nice / right.

Anyway... enough of me rambling on, i hope to get involved with you guys soon.

peace

Messy Beatz :D

T

TagYourBeats

Welcome to the family bro, I'm from the UK, about an hour from London.

I'm feeling the samples, it's interesting that someone from the UK takes it so seriously, especially as it is seen as an American thing.

Keep doing you and welcome to the family.

members online