Greetings Everyone!

If you're reading this, I hope you're in the best of spirits!

Why am I here? That's the question of the day right? WRONG!!! Lol.. Part of knowing me involves knowing my corny sense of humor. And now that you've met, I'll introduce myself.

My Real name is Eddie. But I don't use that on social media. I use Natural State Music. Searching that via Google will result in a lot of bullshit.com sites. When I started out trying to build a brand, I signed up for all kinds of sites. At the time, I thought the more sites the better.

I'm from Little Rock Arkansas, born and raised. In this region, Trap, and Goon music is the norm. But I walk a higher path. I'm a old'school Boom Bap Addict!

Making beats "was more important than drinking water." (Fleece Johnson) Lol...so I've managed to escape the non-sense for 35yrs... Still, I can remember so many arguments and disagreements about why I listen to east coast music.

Anyway...

But yeah, I'm just an easy going brother. Married, kids, full time job, just doing what I need to do out here. #realtalk

Lol..Goon music is just what me and my brother came up with. When you hear songs with no positive content. Songs that promote senseless killings, dope, degradation of women, gang violence, ECT. I mean, it's all art...don't get me wrong. But I've just heard so much of it, and experienced so many of the negative effects first hand, I view it as a hindrance to our future generations.