Greetings from Norway!

Whatsup Illmuzik members!
this is my introduction, ive been reading and checking out this forum from time to time and
i decided today was the day to sign up.

Im a 25 year old selftaught beatmaker/producer from the cold viking land called Norway.
ive done this music thing since i was 13 years old, started out with writing lyrics and
spitting over instrumentals with local friends and stuff.
At age 15 i bought my first studio equipment, the legendary MPC 2000xl! with this piece of magic i decided
production was my thing really, so ive done productions ever since.
The year 2008 was the year i really got tired of the hip hop scene and switched my focus to the EDM music, did different EDM stuff from 08 until 2015 when i found my way home again to Hip Hop production!

In my path of finding myself musical wise, some milestones has been accomplished
(not to brag, but to inform).
Ive got 6 releases on Beatport under my old (Cim Era) alias and my new alias (Starius)
worked with a bunch of talented rappers from Norway (still does), made 2 mixtapes in the past,
went to a studio/music production school in Oslo for one year to learn more about all of this,
done some basic studio work (Recording/sound engineer) and generally helped with giving some advises here and there to others i know.
And like all other producers...made a whole lot of instrumentals/EDM tracks that just lays around.

I now make my stuff with Ableton Live 8 and other software goodies!
Thats that i guess, have a good one!

(sorry if my english is abit..off sometimes hehe)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice intro! Welcome to IllMuzik.

We have a few guys from Norway on here, I can't remember all the names off hand but they're on here.

What made you come back to Hip Hop production?

thanks guys! the main reason why i have come back home to hip hop production is pretty simple:
i love the general workflow, flipping samples, making banging drums and basslines..it gives me "more"
in return,EDM is fun and all but its mutch more stressfull and not "thaat" inspiring to me right now.

Mach Keys

Beatmaker
thanks guys! the main reason why i have come back home to hip hop production is pretty simple:
i love the general workflow, flipping samples, making banging drums and basslines..it gives me "more"
in return,EDM is fun and all but its mutch more stressfull and not "thaat" inspiring to me right now.

Welcome! And nice to meet you.

Gotta follow your heart wherever it naturally flows. | #ExpressYourSoul

members online