Greetings To All: Let's Network !

Mach Keys

Beatmaker
Greetings:

I don't recall ever doing one of these as I've been a fairly on-and-off member since signing up (that's in the works to change). But before I get to talking about myself, I'd like to say that you've come to a good place filled with invaluable insights and opportunity - a definite great place to learn, brainstorm, and potentially network with fellow members.

I've been working with music professionally for about a year now, and iLLmuzik's forums, blogs, and resources definitely has been a factor to my decision-makings and furthermore.

So make sure to sign on up (IT'S FREE!!!) and bookmark this site.
You got nothing to lose, only to gain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now here's my attempt to introduce myself briefly and concise ...

My name is Mark, "Mach Keys." I'm a music producer, audio engineer, and entrepreneur.

I've tested the grounds of music for some many years, before deciding if this is really what I want to do for the rest of my life. Everything throughout my upbringing added up and had only made sense for me to do so. I heavily thank God and everyone that's ever been a factor with my pursuit.

I've built up a hefty resume of various experience through the music/entertainment industry within the past year or so from interning, attending & graduating from a music school, attending networking events and conferences, and most importantly - building/developing my overall crafts day in and night out.

I recently became (and undergoing training) as an assistant engineer for a producer who's worked with (and still is working with) some of Today's top talents. I have another potential production company I'll be working in with in the near future as well. I'm constantly networking trying to find ways to further work with and help others, as I've learned the essence of teamwork in that matter. And when I'm not, I'm constantly self-educating myself and refining my overall crafts/skill sets.

[ Samples and Credentials of my works can be viewed on my official website - Linked Below ]

So let's link up, talk and share music, and help each other live out our dreams.

I look forward to meeting you all !

Blessings,

- Mark
Orange County x Los Angeles, CA
Producer | Engineer
www.machkeys.com

Email // machkeys@gmail.com
Twitter @machkeys

Mach Keys

Beatmaker
Nice intro, welcome to IllMuzik! How did you hook up with that producer?

@Fade Thanks Boss! I met him through one of my internships, casually talking to him and eager to learn from him. And once I graduated from school, I reached out and it worked out. Very humbled and smooth transition.

members online