Grind date and Mercury Waters

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
I noticed today in de la Soul's Grind Date thank you's, that under Spitkicker Thanks Mercury Waters is listed. Is it IllMuzik's Merc? Merc any comment?

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
It is your name listed, if it's on the Spitkicker site too it must be you.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
I bet it feels dope, even just to be mentioned. Shit, I came up buying hip hop records that I never even heard just cause I saw the name listed in the album credits. When you put shit out headz are like "Mercury Waters, he's down with De la, Ima cop his album cuz their probably similar." It is a small step that could lead to good things. Its dope that De la and Spitkicker are supporting those that support them. De la put me onto Mos Def and Camp Lo.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
thats dope merc... what's even doper is how dope that fucking dope de la dope soul dope album is... shit is craaazy...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Nice one merc!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
*yawn*

am i the only one NOT suprised here? to me thats a match made in heaven- merc is just the type of artist de la champions, and its a well deserved nod of recognitionn.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
LOL. hell yeah. fuck a chingy. i don't know that it was de la directly. i know some of the crew and staff at spitkicker. i'm thinking it was someone involved with the project, and not neccesarily them, but..........the world doesn't know that!!!!!!!

time to start fronting.....LOL!!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
mercurywaters said:
LOL. hell yeah. fuck a chingy. i don't know that it was de la directly. i know some of the crew and staff at spitkicker. i'm thinking it was someone involved with the project, and not neccesarily them, but..........the world doesn't know that!!!!!!!

time to start fronting.....LOL!!!!

Word tha Fuck UP! lol

Today i got some similar good news, my crew will be support act to Jedi Mind Tricks. BadaBoem! Ready to rip some mics.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
good shit man.. and the illest part is you didnt even know, haha. . you gon be a supastar homie..

YO: offtopic, get at me, i got tons of new shit, hhee

members online