group feuds?

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ever have some artists in a "group" or crew who naturally don't like the others guts. SHEEIT.
i just need to vent about this shit so if u want to save urself some time then don't read this.

but anyway i'm in the middle of some fucking immature childish beef between 2/3 of the people in my crew. trying to get these fuckers to get along and i duno wtf it is. we're putting together a show here with some young local acts and they can't fucking agree on anything. they both think they're tough as fuck with their backgrounds and back and all that bullshit while thinking the other guys a pussy. i had enough of trying to get them to get along, but they're both pretty talented artists which is why i bothered to try to squash this shit. now one of them is telling me "fuck music. im done" and hes gona sell all his equipment or just give it to me. i'm not even gona fucking respond. fucking immature attitudes. fuck. good night.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
haha yea that's what happens when you deal with kids.

kids, not according to age, but maturity level

T

The Arkitekt

yo Krysolite, that "Soul Vibrations" track on your myspace is fire

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Been there done that, want my advice?
Drop em...
Drop em now.
Either they can act pro or get the f out of your way, I wasted fucking YEARS dealing with a dude that was working with Step because I wanted to keep working with Step. This dude would ALWAYS say left if I said right, just to be annoying, he didnt know jack but we fucked around and wasted ALOT of time stuoidly dealing with this jack off. He and I would almost come to blows frequently..
Dont wanna throw your time in the toilet, twell em you only work with people that act professional from here on out and drop em.
Dude wants to give you his gear?? Take it.

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Drop em...
Drop em now.
Either they can act pro or get the f out of your way, I wasted fucking YEARS dealing with a dude that was working with Step because I wanted to keep working with Step. This dude would ALWAYS say left if I said right, just to be annoying, he didnt know jack but we fucked around and wasted ALOT of time stuoidly dealing with this jack off. He and I would almost come to blows frequently..
Dont wanna throw your time in the toilet, twell em you only work with people that act professional from here on out and drop em.

Word, it ain't worth wasting your time on people who aren't gonna give it there all, when you are putting in all your effort. I've been realizing that myself while trying to work with some emcees that don't take this as seriously as I do.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I agree, as a group your supposed to have a tight-knit chemistry going on with each other. If you have that connection then your song writing improves, the beats fit better, and most of all your live performances are 10x better becuase you know how to communicate with each other correctly.

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Drop em...
Drop em now.

true true. good advice. i remember when u posted something about this a while ago too lol. i think it was you.

anyway both these people i've known for a while.
i'm not sure if i should work with both of them separately or choose one. i've done tracks and shit with both of them.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Working with friends is the worst too, they can drag you down completely, because you hang onto wasting time because they are your friends, but all you do is end up getting higha nd drunk and recording,and before you know it your the only one doing anything and they all want a check because yall been cool forever.
Go a different direction, if they are your friends they will still come around and be cool.

members online

No members online now.