Group Home And Jeru the Damaja

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was going thru my old CD's and i haven't heard these albums in awhile. I think this is some of Premos best work on Group home's album, every beat on this album is hot. Jeru the Damaja was spiting some shit once agian Premos and that come clean beat is a classic. I love the early to Mid 90's era of hip hop.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
werd..I listen to that Living Proof album on the regular thats my shit, same with both of Jeru albums...

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i remember playing the sun rises tape alot when i was a youngin, the crooklyn dodgers remake was pretty raw as well

what's he up to?

oh and jeru is an example of premo making an above-average MC shine with his production work

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
werd..I listen to that Living Proof album on the regular thats my shit, same with both of Jeru albums...

THAT "LIVING PROOF" JOINT I PURCHASED THREE TIMES...TWICE ON CASSETTE BACK IN THE DAY(CATS CAUGHT ME FOR THE FIRST ONE...HAD TO GET ANOTHER) THEN I PURCHASED IT ON CD. ITS SOME OF PREMOS BEST WORK. I MEAN LIL DAP AND MALICHI THE NUTCRACKER WASN'T MAD LYRICAL THEY WERE JUST RAW AND PREMOS GUTTER ASS BEATS JUST ACCOMPANIED THEIR STYLE. DEF ONE MY FAVS.