Guess It's about that time.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
ay dont sleep on dat white girl...she will keep money in ya pocket long as you got da clientel...but na man on some real shit if you got da skillz i wouldnt count out da producin as a career...you still got 2 years b4 you graduate or 3 ( no offense but u neva kno) i jus graduated last year in 04 n i gotta lotta shit setup man...it all depends on how you market yourself in da game and how you network...if you are really serious bout da music (AND MORE IMPORTANTLY IF YOU ARE REALLY GOOD!!!) then shit id say to stick wit it and really try to step ya game up (i havent heard any of your beats but its a general statement) and really get serious bout da music shit im 19 and further along in da game then alot a ppl thats been doin it twice as long as me **EDIT**--->BUT AT THE SAME TIME MY BEATS ARE ALOT BETTER TOO NOT TRYIN TO TALK SHIT BUT I SAY THAT TO SAY THIS....KEEP IT REAL WITH YOURSELF...IF YOU REALLY ARE GOOD...AND YOU REALLY BELONG IN THE GAME THEN GO FOR IT....AND IF YOUR NOT AT THAT LEVEL YET THEN KEEP WORKIN!!! DONT QUIT CUZ ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" <--**EDIT**.so man im proof dat its possible... you gotta get out there and NETWORK!!...surround yourself with the people thats already doin what you are tryin to do..and dont be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone either...you can experiment in promotions, management, and all dat other good shit the music industry consists of..that way when you come across them people you can relate easier with them better (makin your business relationship with them a lil stronger i guess) but anyway man its possible...and id encourage all da young producers and artists to get serious and go after your dreams feel me...tighten up ya game and put yaself out there man....thats all ima say for now..but post any question on any area i missed n ill get back at you with any info i can...

and to answer your question ima music producer thats my career...holla

YUNNGINS TAKIN SHIT OVA...DA NEW GENERATION BITCHES....JP

and of course....dont forget to check my boi AL GATOR Out...he fire fa real...he got flow on some gangsta shit...so be checkin for him..

Lo-Key

ill o.g.
if possible go to school for some sound engineering shit and learn as much as you can in what you want to do... even if shit don't work out you still got the option of working in a studio, plus artists are coming and going all the tme so you could network there also.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
im work fitting car audio equipment, and im in university doing sound engineering, my aim is to be succesful at production and engineering through that, if i get there through beatmaking before then, well then so be it thats a bonus but if not will still have a degree and a lot of knowledge to get a job in my chosen field of music anyway ! its a back up plan so i cant lose either way as long as i put it work !