Guess who I met?

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
I'm at work yesterday listening to the morning show and guess who they happen to have in the studio? 9th wonder. So i'm like fuck dis and just up and leave work and burn ass to the radio station. So I get to the radio station parking lot and sit there thinkin to my self dude prolly gone. But, sure nuff he walks out. I get out my car and casually walk over and intoduce myself. Come to find out he's from real near my way. I get to say a few choice words and tell him i'd be honored for him to check out some of my beats to tell me what he thinks. So I pop a CD in and he starts bobbin his head but, not one of those fake bobs you do when you listening to somebody shit that you aint really feelin. So he checks like four beats. And finally he's like you got a real ear for this thang and don't stop. Dat shyt made my day. He asked me what I use? I tell him I an ACID user. Then I'm like "I hear you use Fruity loops". He's like I got two laptops and fruity loops. Don't let folks tell you need all this hardware to make hot beats IT'S ALL ABOUT MASTERING THE TOOLS YOU HAVE. He told me cats would come at him sideways bout using fruity loops and he'd be like it don't matter I'm gettin checks :lol:

That was my big event of the day.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
thats crazy yo.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
ShortFuze said:
I'm at work yesterday listening to the morning show and guess who they happen to have in the studio? 9th wonder. So i'm like fuck dis and just up and leave work and burn ass to the radio station. So I get to the radio station parking lot and sit there thinkin to my self dude prolly gone. But, sure nuff he walks out. I get out my car and casually walk over and intoduce myself. Come to find out he's from real near my way. I get to say a few choice words and tell him i'd be honored for him to check out some of my beats to tell me what he thinks. So I pop a CD in and he starts bobbin his head but, not one of those fake bobs you do when you listening to somebody shit that you aint really feelin. So he checks like four beats. And finally he's like you got a real ear for this thang and don't stop. Dat shyt made my day. He asked me what I use? I tell him I an ACID user. Then I'm like "I hear you use Fruity loops". He's like I got two laptops and fruity loops. Don't let folks tell you need all this hardware to make hot beats IT'S ALL ABOUT MASTERING THE TOOLS YOU HAVE. He told me cats would come at him sideways bout using fruity loops and he'd be like it don't matter I'm gettin checks :lol:

Making it happen thats all its about.. Good shit man...
you Should Start Carrying a Demo CD with ur contact info that woulda been nice to leave in his hands

Peace

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
ShortFuze said:

that should be the big event of the year man!

dam wat a great thing. what was he like as a person?

sAfE.

P

Protege

Yo that's hot. It seems like all producers in thr game give good advice. I know a cat in the game and he comes to my house to listen to my shit.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Nnxt said:
Making it happen thats all its about.. Good shit man...
you Should Start Carrying a Demo CD with ur contact info that woulda been nice to leave in his hands

Peace

I know right. I didn't have a CD to give him but, we did exchange contact info and he agreed to do a drop for me on my website when I get it totally runnin.

C

Carpe Diem

damn....thats sweet shit man!!! props on that!!! nice to hear hes a coo guy too...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Cold Truth said:
did ya'll exchange information?
Hey buddy, pay attention1!
ShortFuze said:
I know right. I didn't have a CD to give him but, we did exchange contact info and he agreed to do a drop for me on my website when I get it totally runnin.
Lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i saw 9th Wonder in one of the LRG adverts with Just Blaze and Alchesmist in XXL the other day.

sAfE.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
u didnt get fired from work did ya...lol. this should be a great moment in ya life ;)