Guess who is getting married?

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Say hello to the man, goodbye to the gigalo, it was difficult for me to find the chick I want.

Yup...... Illmuzik family, ya boy about to throw in his player cards this weekend. I will be marrying my girlfriend/baby mama of five years. We have a two year old son together, EQue2. I felt it was time to stop all the panty chasing and get serious with my life and start making serious moves and this is the fifth move....I had to think hard about it...lol. The first was to cut of all those sack chasers, it was costing me time and money. But anyway, I felt I had to let my cyber family know whats up.....Peace.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
Congrats! hope it will last, cause it seems to be hard for you to let go the player thing. lol

hahaha.....yes it will last.....lol...

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Congrats! Got any pics of the happy family?

not on computer, but there i will post some pics up of the wedding on Monday.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
That's a good thing you're doing man. Being a player and roaming around is fun for so long... but after a while, you need to make a choice....

Commitment or new pussy...

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
My man!!!! Congrats to you and yours. Take care of your family with your life dogg! No one else comes before your family!!! Respect and cherish your wife, love her with ALL that's within you and never let a day go by the she doesn't hear the words: "I love you".

Do this sincerly and trust will never be an issue in your marrage.

-DJ X-sinna'

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats and say hello to ikea for me lol

T

The Bastard

Equelizer said:
Say hello to the man, goodbye to the gigalo, it was difficult for me to find the chick I want.

Yup...... Illmuzik family, ya boy about to throw in his player cards this weekend. I will be marrying my girlfriend/baby mama of five years. We have a two year old son together, EQue2. I felt it was time to stop all the panty chasing and get serious with my life and start making serious moves and this is the fifth move....I had to think hard about it...lol. The first was to cut of all those sack chasers, it was costing me time and money. But anyway, I felt I had to let my cyber family know whats up.....Peace.
congradualtions man,and good luck

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats man. good luck and hope you have a long life together

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Congratulations, that's great news. Good luck.