Guess who walks into where i work...

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
For now, im working at a Circuit City selling TVs. Not much but it pays my bills. Anyway, im working today when out of no where my co-worker that was workin in computers passes a customer off to me. i guess the customer was in the wrong department. i look up to see who it was and i couldnt believe it. it was Tony Cottrell him self. (Hi-Tek if you aint up on the government names) so i sell him what he needed, then after the sale i had to bring up the fact that i knew who he was. I asked him what is new in music, and right when i said that he said the you must know who i am. we talked about some projects hes working on and the shit he did for G-unit. after that i brought up the fact that i was into production also, to my surprise he was intrested in my work.said he was looking for new some new producers for his company. he even hit me up with his number to get in contact with him so he can hear some of my work. after he left i thank my co-worker for passing that sale to me. one of my best days at work. Im not expecting to much out of this but im defently hopeing it will take me higher in this production game.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT,
Melrose Ent 2005

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Yo homie, that's phat az hell. Good luck wit dat. It's not everyday that you get an opportunity like that. I hope you take full advantage of this. Wow, that is fantastic. Peace!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Damn that's cool. Don't forget to mention IllMuzik! LOL. But yeah, run with that shit. The fact that he gave you his number is important, it's not like you were asking him.

ill o.g.
Run with that man, you never know what could happened.

ill o.g.
Randy Jackson, 9th Wonder, Hi-Tek. This aint fair, i need to bump into some people.

Thats good work though. I hope you get in contact with him soon, give him some of your shit. congrats. good luck.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats good shit. hope it works out. good luck

ghostmusic

ill o.g.
Wow that's crazy, things happen for a reason, make the most of it, and if it takes you someplace remember how you got there and be there for someone else one day. Hip Hop is a community, and it's what we make it. Go crazy yo!

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Loose Cannon said:
Randy Jackson, 9th Wonder, Hi-Tek. This aint fair, i need to bump into some people.

Thats good work though. I hope you get in contact with him soon, give him some of your shit. congrats. good luck.

that's what i was thinkin.

damn people r gettin lucky round here.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
nah man see this is somethin REAL`... rndy jackson, that was just cool but i never truly believed anything would come of that.

this, however, assumming the number was real, IS real. at least, his interest is.

honestly i say you call him and just be cool, im sure you know that though, but make sure you copywrite anything you give him ahead of time- i wouldnt think of tek as that type to gaffle somebody but you got to CYA in this industry. oh, and tell him if he is seriously interested in new blood for a production company, hip him to illmuzik! no offense, and all due respect, but if he dont think that you are what he is looking for, someone else here may be that guy, you know?

ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
oh, and tell him if he is seriously interested in new blood for a production company, hip him to illmuzik! no offense, and all due respect, but if he dont think that you are what he is looking for, someone else here may be that guy, you know?

thats a real good idea. that would be dope.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
that's dope man. i like ya sig too "What Would Premo Do?"

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
damn out of the whole of the USA you manage to run into Hi-Tek! thats crazy. i cant believe you got his number. Hi-Tek's beats are so fuckin tight.

if i was you id call him very soon coz you know hes gonna be a busy man and forgettin about shit.

sAfE.