Guidance On My Beat Promotion

El West

Hi,

I haven't posted this in the showcase section as I'm not wanting my beats reviewed as such.

My main query is getting a smooth process for my beats being downloaded. At the moment all my beats are free and I only ask for a youtube subscription be made. But I've recently had 66 visits in 2 days and only 2 downloads so I think something is stopping people from downloading but I can't figure out what.

Please can someone go take a look at this and let me know your critique? My links are on my signature and you'll want to be looking at any of my videos.

Anymore questions then just ask.

Thanks!

Hi,

I haven't posted this in the showcase section as I'm not wanting my beats reviewed as such.

My main query is getting a smooth process for my beats being downloaded. At the moment all my beats are free and I only ask for a youtube subscription be made. But I've recently had 66 visits in 2 days and only 2 downloads so I think something is stopping people from downloading but I can't figure out what.

Please can someone go take a look at this and let me know your critique? My links are on my signature and you'll want to be looking at any of my videos.

Anymore questions then just ask.

Thanks!
@El West , first of all I'm a little confused as to why you didn't upload your music on to showcase..because your wanting someone to visit your YouTube page and give feedback..but one if it's not getting any downloads..there are 2 reasons..1 your not promoting your YouTube page properly..or 2 your music isn't that good.. I don't need to visit your YouTube page can to tell you what the problem is..my advice to you is to spend more time here on Illmuzik..because there are a lot of experienced members here and we live giving good advice...other than that idk what to tell you bruh

El West

@DEEZ BEATZ - Thanks for the feedback bro.

I will get my sounds on the showcase thread, just wanted to focus on the beat downloading process for now. But yeah, that's some sound advice. I'll of course be sticking around to get some more tips etc...:up2:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@El West you should also check the Industry Talk section, lots of good threads in there, especially the sticky ones at the top. But the others too, there's a lot to look through but it's all there. Don't be afraid to check the really old ones too, we had members here years ago that had a lot of good industry information.

And of course, the Articles section too.

members online