Guitar Dep Sessions feat. Danny G ( 13 track album)

couch trax

Battle Points: 14
Yankee Doodle on the raps I see... nothing personal but its always been hard for me to actually like the English accent. nice beats though my dude

guitardep

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 129
Tks.. it is the universal language for music..in spanish there are some bangers too...also in french and middle east rappers

couch trax

Battle Points: 14
Tks.. it is the universal language for music..in spanish there are some bangers too...also in french and middle east rappers
I like the accent and cadence of a lot of hispanic rappers. Jamaicans sound good on rap too. And somehow Canadians are killing it right now lol. Dillan ponders, Zack fox, drake, NAV, DAX, etc etc all from the frigid north. I also like Brevis who is native to Bulgaria. OH and tonssssss of asian Cats are doing it right as well.

Hey folks, i made this 13 track album with a rapper called Danny G (Yung Save), hope you like it.
It has some trap, old school hip hop, boom bap and a little funk

Soundcloud
You're way too good for that rapper. I'm not trying to discourage you, but rather try to find rappers/artists -or rather, Produce artists- who are on your level, cuz it's getting higher by the day. especially when you collabed with that producer. he seemed to have uhhhh... capitalize your talents I'd suppose. idk if that's the right word but u get the vibe lol.
Mixing needs some work.
I'd get more critical, but I like the fact that the entire album has it's own... "Sound". even the weaker tracks have that same taste in them. like I told u before, bones is Awesome. it's worldstar level good. love the sound. besides for the rapping.

Endless potential. Keep at it.