Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
what theyre called?

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
iv only heard diamonds are forever and livin a movie(not sure thats on it though!?),.

like both of em.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
SketchUp said:
iv only heard diamonds are forever and livin a movie(not sure thats on it though!?),.

like both of em.
YEAH
THEN THEY HAVE A SONG ABOUT HIS MOM, TWO ABOUT CHICKS, AND SOME OTHER BANGERS

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Maknbeats said:
That song about his mom is old as shit, We got a bunch of the songs listed somewhre on the site, just search.. Might even be in the OFFICIAL KANYE thread......

MAYBE THE CUT IS OLD, MY FRIEND EMAILED THEM TO ME, BUT I NEVER HEARD THEM, BEFORE.....
I HEARD SOEM OF THE BEATS BUT NOT THE SONGS

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm sure you've just heard the fake Late Registration realase.

Which is a bunch of old songs...that were realesed even berfore Collage Dropout.

Doing fine
Gossip folks
Wack niggaz
Livin in a movie
Wow
Knock Knock
Hey Mama

All of thoose are OLD songs. Before Collage Dropout, don't get it twisted.

But if youve really heard some new songs, hit me up with the names.

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
tru that ive had those songs since the college dropout bootleg dropped....diamonds are forever is the only real new join i heard and that track is serious!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Kanye is pretty sick on the beats but enuff about Kanye already!!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i heard a new joint he did with john legend which is meant to be on it and thats dope real soulful track, and then theres sum older tracks that have been doing the rounds that people seem to think are on it but won't be ! judging by the new common album kanye is on fire at the mo tho

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
i heard a new joint he did with john legend which is meant to be on it and thats dope real soulful track, and then theres sum older tracks that have been doing the rounds that people seem to think are on it but won't be ! judging by the new common album kanye is on fire at the mo tho

Yeah, I know what you talkin about Mark, they showed them in the studio on MTV news makin that song a while back. I think it's called "Bittersweet" if memory serves me correctly.

that track is kinda hot imo.

-Roy