HAhahahaha beanie siegel

T

The Bastard

at the end of the day , no matter whut pharell , kanye west,swizz homo or any other industry cats wear,or do , they always gunna be hittin model type pusyy

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Still funny to abuse cats that dress gay.

what did Rza say on "Forever"? "Look at these nasty R & B niggas yo. Nigga look like a back up dancer for En Vouge. Like he was in an Allure video spinnin on his lips. Nigga ya shirt look like a dish rag..nigga ya shirt look like a curtain."

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Wow

From a producer perspective I could care less about the image the producer has as far as how hood or ghetto you are, your color or the way you dress, my question would be if I were him can these dudes help me bring my career back and sell some records, i do not know anything about Pharrel or Kanye being gay though but who knows, now as far as how they ventured into the realm of rap and sold records I think that's where Beanie is tryna justify his hate and I think someone said it earlier, I think he is pretty salty about the way his career turned out and these two cats outdid what he was able to accomplish, that's what I think though, too bad to see him like this, sorta getting to look like Beanie is going the way of Deangelo.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Still funny to abuse cats that dress gay.

what did Rza say on "Forever"? "Look at these nasty R & B niggas yo. Nigga look like a back up dancer for En Vouge. Like he was in an Allure video spinnin on his lips. Nigga ya shirt look like a dish rag..nigga ya shirt look like a curtain."

yoooo!! thats classic .. "nigga ur shirt look like a curtain" .. ha! ... back in high school niggaz used to trip offa dat line ... lol ... that brings back memeories... wow ... thats crazy.. that album is older than i thought . I think i was a sophmore in high school when that came out .. wow ... thats 9 years ago... 97 .. almost a decade ago fam.. time flies time flies

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
ay, will admit they be wearing some homo shit. but you cant bash em on that, kuz the shits like 900. dumb to pay that much for 4 sheets of toilet papper and a bib. but its what the two kids do. but it was def the drugs talkin, dude is salty and what he had held up in em came out. as far as pharrells sexuality, iv seen P with some fine girls. him n jt went to europ and were just straight running threw girls some europe mag print'ed.
now kanye i cant really say shit for....a dude down here is related to him(first cousin) but he dont fuck with the fam like that. came to thanksgiving on his cellphone the whole time and was like "this is the most boring'est thanksgiving iv ever been to." but when i saw em at the mall dude had a pink polo, LV back pack, shades from gucci and some loafers.
both got that metro(straight gay guy or some shit like that) and thats not whats up.

but siegel is trippin, they riich let em do what they want. nobody said shit to pac for goin in the studio with elton john.
or timberland for that matter.

if anybody is suspect gay its "weezy f da carter".

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
dapper_082004_bigb.jpg