Hallo!

Maciek

Hallo!
My name is Maciek, I am Polish and live in Essex, UK. I have been making music since about 2000. In 2002 I made my first album (it was proper beginning, crappy quality), in 2006 the second one mainly on software applications like Absynth 2, Proteus X and few bits were done on MPC 1000 and 2000 xl. One year after that I left Poland and moved to London. Due to accomodation unfortunatelly I had few years 'music career break'. About 1.5 year ago I decided to come back to the business and got some equipment to work. I would say that my style evolved slightly over the years and at the moment it is more experimental, electronic tune (but it is better to check my tracks out). I am using Teenage Engineering, MPC 1000, Korg Triton, Proteus 2000 and some software apps to expose myself. I am hoping to contribute this forum.

Maciek

NICE, I assume you have the OP-1 then. How do you like it?
Exactly OP-1!
This is amazing instrument. Unique sounds, lot of edit possibilities, very nice and unusual one of the sequencers: tombola (you can create very original sequence).
Completly agree with opinion that op-1 will contribute strongly to be part of history of music making

Maciek

If you like this sort of things, there is one more (but it is software) iMoog on ipad/iphone... This one is doing also very well

Maciek

Haha sorry... Spelling error ;) yes animoog! I have got it on my iphone as well but planning to get ipad version - bigger screen first of all and when I was trying to connect midi keyboard to iphone, I faced few issues. Plus I think ipad version is including all extras which you have to pay for on iphone version

members online