Happy Birthday to me, mufuckas!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Well.... I'm officially 22 years old today. OH I GOT GREAT BIRTHDAY NEWS!! Just found out that I have an arraignment for my court case on March 27th!! YAYY!!! Now the next 24 days will be living hell!!!

GANGSTA!!

For real, yall. If you believe in that sorta thing, pray for your boy. I almost got kicked out of my pretrial probation thing today. Right when things start happening in this situation, that ho is putting the iron grip on me.

(SPEAKING OF HER, SHE LOOKS REMARKABLY LIKE EURYDICE!)

fuck. Holla.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Happy bitrhday!

All the best from the land of snow (Sweden)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Happy Birthday Crimey!!!! Damn, i aint realize how young you were.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Happy Birthday

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Thanks heads...

It's gonna be a fucked up day though. I'm sick as fuck right now, and I'm about to go to work. Great.

I think God hates me somehow.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
NO.. i dont hate you.

but happy birthday

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
happy birthday to you

Happy birthday .... I hope you have the best drunk birthday ever... with no hangover....lol
Fellow pisces.... I'm turning 28 on Sunday... dam your young...or dam I'm old...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn that sucks. but happy birthday. the law is giving 22 birthday slaps in the face. aint that ab bitch

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn that sucks. but happy birthday. the law is giving 22 birthday slaps in the face. aint that ab bitch. damn im 10 years older than you. i know i aint the oldest one here

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
Happy birthday .... I hope you have the best drunk birthday ever... with no hangover....lol
Fellow pisces.... I'm turning 28 on Sunday... dam your young...or dam I'm old...

You aint old Eury...I'ma be 27 on the 18th...I prefer to call it "grown"

and we stay fly!

HAPPY B-DAY MY DUDE!

members online