Happy Birthday to WingsOfAnAngel

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Supreme Brother,

Wonderful Day!! The birds sing, the winds calm, and children smile as Wings celebrates another day gracing humanity with his humbled Atman!

Infinite Respect,
-Michael

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Thank you very much :)

My greatest plan for the upcoming 24th year is releasing [very soon, I hope] my 3rd project (with abb-d):
Screaming Silence: The Concept of Pain

We have a unique concept for this project... I am very pleased for I have succeeded in realizing myself once again... To the fullest extent and beyond... Will take many months if not years to come up with something fresh, as I am completely empty now - I have emptied myself completely, to the bone, to the marrow. I've used every single thought/idea/dream/technique/sample I had within myself and within my arsenal, so to speak. I am content...

As an artist who lives his music per se, I look to heighten sensory awareness, experience emotional intensity & rapid mental associations, increase fluidity of thought & fluency of language and imagery, release inhibitions & experience reality without any filters.

Letter from Van Gogh to Theo, 3 September 1888:
"...suffering as I am, I cannot do without something greater than myself, something which is my life -- the power to create….And if, deprived of the physical power, one tries to create thoughts instead of children, one is still very much part of humanity. And in my pictures I want to say something consoling, as music does. I want to paint men and women with a touch of the eternal, whose symbol was once the halo, which we try to convey by the very radiance and vibrancy of our coloring."

Within the most putrid and lifeless places, the human mind has transcended barriers. Be it a prison for the criminal, or the cell for the so-called “insane"...

Yours Truly,
Wings of an Angel

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I cant wait to bootleg it and release it for free!

Oh wait you already do that...

I cant believe how young wings actually is.Good perspective for the saying "an old soul."

I always feel like Im talking to someone older lol..

LMAO!!! I thought the same thing. I look at his age 23....I'm like I am 23... whoa he acts too mature lol.

Font

Producer / Sound Designer
ill o.g.
And I'm 30, but at the present of Wings I'm most humbled. Happy Birthday man much love and blessings.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Great Brothers, I thank y'all wholeheartedly and sincerely. Many thanks for the kind blessings.

One Love,
Wings of an Angel