Happy ILL 10th Anniversary!!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya but at least you still post stuff that's relevant to a topic and don't just blatantly ruin it every single time just get a laugh!

Wings leaving was just plain weird, but I've also seen it with friends on Facebook or just the internet in general. They take things so seriously that they end up flipping out or whatever, who knows maybe Wings is a Born-Again Christian now!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol,Wings is an ArTEEST..
They are always weird, but his help here is still pretty damn helpful, I agree that he shoulda just let you make your mistakes with banning , dude, like when I banned TBKS and you jumped me because I was taking it personally LOL, and then he went off on you personally so you banned him! hahaha
I take that shit in stride and have stopped my random shindler list wakin up early in the morning randomly snipe banning someone once a week since then.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, na it wasn't like that. I remember Wings banned someone because they disagreed on something, that's why I told him not to and he flipped out.

TBKS was a different story cause he went off on the whole ill fam for no reason!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i was just thinkin about that burna dude. he once posted a beat for the showcase that he jacked from a tutorial off reason. i called him out on it and he took that shit down quickly talkin bout he didnt know what i was talkin about.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
remember wings wanted to start a cult. he called it a commune. but it sounded like a cult

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
i was just thinkin about that burna dude. he once posted a beat for the showcase that he jacked from a tutorial off reason. i called him out on it and he took that shit down quickly talkin bout he didnt know what i was talkin about.

haha Sanova and I busted him for jackin a BUNCH of beats from cats, I used to talk to dude and all before I figured out he was full of it.

Buddy got banned as a result.

OMG the worlds gonna end Formant changed his avatar for the first time ever.!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Some mod you are lol but imdeed,, due to lack of interesting topics i gues
s...cant be arsed about most of the things that go on here. ..must be the european thang lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
fuck yall, I'm drunk....

Have a Merry Kwanzaa with all of your dradles and Happy Chanukah with all your daishikis . Hail....storm.

members online