Happy New Years to all!

• beat this! voting starts in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Several things I'd like to say concerning 2007...

2007 is all but gone now and hopefully it will open the door to new things for 2008. I made some new friends, learned a lot of new stuff and look foward to doing more of the same in 08.

07 had some low points but the highs outweighed them all. Once again I'd like to thank and congradulate Fade and all of the ILLMUZIK staff for doing a great job overall! Just remember there's always room for improvement.

Thanks to my ILL fam, you are the ones that have made ILLMUZIK the site that it is. You are truely the best community that I'm a part of.

My New Years Resolution...To be the best that I can be in 08, from making beats to tapping deeper into my spiritual side to being a better person in general.

What are your Resolutions?

one to all,
dacalion (MOF)

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
2007 was a decent year but I think 2008 will be something crazy up my way. Happy New Year to all y'all ill mufuckaz! LOL!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Happy New Years everyone..... my resolution is to quit cigs.. tobacco sucks lol, and damn theres a party tonight that I cant go to cuz I gotta situate my house I just moved

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Happy New Years-!!!

LARGE%20PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Happy New Year
07 was shit for me.
Hopefully 08 will be better, and Jesus will help me land an independent placement.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
I have about 50 minutes til the magic hour.